[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay off of Yobit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6281.jpg (569KB, 1469x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6281.jpg
569KB, 1469x1600px
Newcoiner here.
I was a retard and fell for pajeetcoin shills on yobit. Too retarded to trade and that shit isn't worth it. I've lost like $70

Warning to fellow newcoiners, hold, hold, and hold. That's the only way I've actually made money so far. If there's a shill thread saying "1 sat" stay as far as fuck away from that shit.

p.s. If anyone wants to reward me for having debilitating autism and losing all my money donate some BTC

1Hm4DJTdnLRWtQhms6T8WvJejZgfTEPmeS
>>
Yeah poor bitbean owners, buying millions at 1 sat
>>
>>2336458
what did you buy i want a laugh
>>
70 dollars?! How did you recover? Did you sell your kidney or something?!
>>
another idiot that thinks his problem was that he didn't hold
your problem was that you bought something high and sold low
the root of your problem is that you're buying shit high instead of buying low.

I always have to kick myself for holding because I actually buy shit low, and sell high. Well like I said I usually hold too long and it peaks and then comes back and I end up selling at just above break even.
>>
>>2336562
The problem is that I'm retarded
>>
>>2336519
XEM and ZEN...
After the pnd
Also MARV today
>>
>>2336540
Both, actually.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.