[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to behead the person who memed this on us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (9KB, 364x114px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
9KB, 364x114px
i want to behead the person who memed this on us
>>
File: 1390863152427.png (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1390863152427.png
95KB, 600x600px
>>2335181
do your fucking research and stop investing in shitcoins
>>
>>2335181
Your waiting for tomorrow when the supposed news drops.
>>
>>2335211
what news

WHAT FUCKING NEWS
>>
>>2335181
idk what youre talking about but it looks like its dipped hard enough to make a quick buck reselling in a few days
>>
File: 1484781258659.jpg (356KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1484781258659.jpg
356KB, 560x560px
>>2335181
>he uses /biz/ for investing advice

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
>>
>>2335222
Exactly, only mention of news for this coin is a few posts here in BIZ and none can say or link it to an actual source. nothing on LOMO's own site or thread... This is leaning towards a shill
>>
>>2335237
>tfw you unironically only use /biz/ for investing advice
>>
>>2335181
LOMO is going FOMO tomorrow screencap this
>>
File: lomocoin.jpg (359KB, 1802x917px) Image search: [Google]
lomocoin.jpg
359KB, 1802x917px
Not the initial shiller, but it looks like it's in accumulation phase. Now might be the moment to get rid of the weak hands. Bought 13k@1k solely looking at stats on both exchanges, just had a brief look at the ann and github. I can remember similar situation happening with RDD. This is risky, but I don't mind, it's just 0.13 out of my 4 btc.

>>2335211
what news?
>>
Haha OP. Buddy when are you gonna learn?

Never seizes to amaze the amount of people who forget when it looks like it may learn. I swear you idiots never will. Next OP, make sure you understand what happens during threads like the one you previously visited. Dumb dumb op
>>
>>2335310
had i used biz advices seriously i would have had 5 btc by now but i decided to play it safe

from rdd to dgb i missed it all

FUCKING ALL OF IT

I WANT MY MOONING TIME GOD DAMNIT

RDD
XVG
BITBEAN
DIGIBYTE
ARK

I FUCKING MISSED IT ALL
>>
>>2335348
dont miss LOMO then fagot' HODL
>>
>>2335331
Most sensible answer yet.
>>
File: file.png (20KB, 98x95px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
20KB, 98x95px
>>2335376
I WANT 1000% GAINS NOW GOD DAMNIT ITS MY TURN
>>
>>2335331
The volume keeps dropping tho. What gives?
>>
Stop investing in shitcoins. Its your own fault.

People buy into a low volume crypto, and then shill it to get /biz/ to pump it up for them. Then they sell and leave you suckers holding the bags. Do your research first.
>>
>>2335437
I did my research. Thanks for holding my bags.
>>
>>2335348
you might still have time to get on the MOON shuttle

I recommend getting half now and set an alert if it dips down by 1-2 sats. Once it hits buttrex, and it will do it sooner or later, it's going to moon. The community and devs are really active, and there might be some projects which might ensure good future for the coin, especially moon edu IMO - not yet specified what it'd do, but whether it's learning kids to manage money or use and understand blockchain, assuming current growth in popularity of blockchain, if it hits schools, expect a massive growth.

You can also look into ESP2, Espers - make sure it's ESP2, ESP is an old one. Looks quite promising as well.

I held DGB since it was at 100sats, it took quite a while for it take off but it eventually did. I kind of got lucky with RDD - bought at 5sat and it mooned soon after, but the common thing between these two is I believed both projects have long term potential.

Even if you want to daytrade, I'd recommend trading the coins with potential, so in case of a big dip you can decide to wait it out. Read announcement, see the volume, cap, supply, check github, etc. I wouldn't really recommend daytrading in crypto though.
>>
>>2335553
i have 600k in moons already
>>
>>2335553
but thanks for all the advice im paying attention

im just trying to catch my next trumcoin moment, the moment that made me go from 150 euros to 2600 euros at once
>>
>>2335571
So now you just need patience. If you want to get involved with the community join our discord:
https://discord.gg/nvdtNp
Also ESP discord:
https://discord.gg/jYcFHQ
>>
>>2335465
lol and mine>>2335437
>>
>>2335338
>newfags makes thread whining about listening to /biz/
>we laugh
>stops making shitty threads and evolves to regular fag
>another newfag comes to the board and listens to /biz/
It's just part of the cycle, m8.
>>
>>2335181
we are all lining up to lynch this asshole
>>
>>2335181
just wait you dumb fucks
what, you thought it would moon 30 minutes after your bought it during a btc dip?
>>
>>2336642
THIS, fuckn pussys. Just give me all ur coins and let me HODL
>>
What's this Homocoin you speak of?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.