[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waves are ready to moon. Whale wall is down...get in while you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 285x177px
Waves are ready to moon. Whale wall is down...get in while you have a chance. 50$ 'till end of year.
>>
You guys said this about the wall yesterday...
>>
I want to be leaf
>>
Heh look at the chart...A whale was cockblocking but now is gone
>>
bump to see this bussa nut
>>
File: just.png (343KB, 361x382px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
343KB, 361x382px
>>2335133
no polo no moon
>>
With such low volume, how will Waves absorb selling pressure from the recent ICOs?
>>
>>2335819
Do you mean the ICO's hosted on the Waves blockchain? Or are you talking about regular ICO's that people can liquidate any old crypto and buy into? Don't know what you mean.
>>
This isn't a coin that needs shilling. This is an actual valuable project. $50 by EOY is a stretch, but $10 is a given and $20 is very possible.
>>
>>2335749
lol, wrong.
>>
File: dontstop.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
dontstop.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
I was actually wondering about this, bought about 600 waves a few weeks ago on a whim and was wondering why everyone was ignoring all the shit they were announcing in the past week.javascript:;
>>
>>2337899
I feel first time investors get a huge rush off of seeing small cap altcoins get pumped. Looking for strong immediate release while disregarding the true metrics of the technology and share structure is what is keeping people off waves. After this set of investors harden up a bit and look to lock in some gains, they will step away from the roulette wheel and begin to diversify towards a versatile project with continuous development.
>>
>>2338942
Pretty much sums me up. I look at icos and long term holds now. No more of the the shit meme pump and dump craps
>>
>>2335133
Oh look Waves is climbing again
>>
>>2339277
Even a few years ago when I started with stocks I did that too. I felt like I could control my destiny or something, I believed in technical analysis completely, I had no understanding of supply of shares and market cap. I developed a base of knowledge built on generalities and what "should happen". The next stage I realized that I know nothing,and there are some random factors that we really cannot control for, and that volume is a true unpredictable factor in all this. I began looking into the fundamentals of a company and make the best choices based on my knowledge.

We're on the right track, knowing what your coin even does and how, will put you way ahead of other investors.
>>
Sold all my Waves yesterday and going to hodl LTC.
>Waves is a scam watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.