[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Dramatically Increase /biz/ Posting & Hype Crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: cyberspace_crop380w.jpg (69KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
cyberspace_crop380w.jpg
69KB, 380x250px
Are you tired of running after other speculators bags? People who have been watching crypto for months?

Here is a quick primer for those of you who clearly need help.

If you can't get your initial BTC without hand holding, you should really think about something more suited for your agency level.

Much of this OP is inspired by this post (bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/crypto-investing-age-whales/) my intention is to share my insights so newfags and babies can stop falling for obvious "buy my bags threads".

#1 Learn to fucking read the charts, nothing is 100% guaranteed, but if you come here to decide what to buy, you're dependent on the generosity of people who have a direct incentive to use you to pump THEIR BAGS. If you have no clue what the charts mean, read a bit of investopedia to figure out the basics.

#2 "moon missions" are entirely based on wales pumping a (vaguely credible )coin to ridiculous ATHs, then using the hype to slowly sell out. Reckless greed is creating unnecessary volatility. Once the coin is "burnt out" it will be forgotten for the next one, while many of you will be left with the bags. HODL will not save you from the wales who are currently inflating the altcoin market.

#3 While the above is a huge opportunity for MASSIVE gains. It's also what makes huge risks for beginners & slow learners. I genuinely want everyone on this board to be making massive gains. That way we will all be increasing the hype and interest in the market.

If this helps you;

BTC: 1BjjUTScnVTyXm9qdyqDiKQCWTroSd1LBV
LTC: LL53DvUVkbF8QWU4J4jbAjEZQhdYqcx4vP
ETH: 0x4a50bc75449be7718eebb181ba0a98e70220bacf
>>
>>2333488
False, false, and false
>magic charts
Past performance is no indicator of future results. yes ta exists but you are not getting 10x profits with ta.
>moon missions ie mooncoin
I already cashed out half my mooncoin at a huge profit, just waiting to see how high it goes for the rest
>huge risks
Only for normies. /biz/ is pretty good about being first in line for the p&ds. It's not large enough for the whales to come here last; whales use this place to start the pumps so that people on bitcointalk and reddit start the real buys based on a chart created by your local friendly anons. Meanwhile us anons cash out at the peaks and the normies hold the bags.

Making 100,000s of dollars right now is as easy as seeing whatever is getting pumped and shilled next on /biz/, then sell it once /biz/ stops talking about it.
>>
>>2333488
You literally offered zero non-obvious information and are just begging for hand outs. KYS faggot.

>HURRR DURRR PUMPS AND WHALES LMAO GIVE ME FREE MONEY
>>
File: complete_faggotry.png (1MB, 1652x876px) Image search: [Google]
complete_faggotry.png
1MB, 1652x876px
>>2333576
Clearly it's not obvious
>>
>>2333576

This.
Guess OP is a nigger.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.