[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XRP HATERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: youhatemakesmestronger.jpg (31KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
youhatemakesmestronger.jpg
31KB, 195x258px
Say it with me....I....WAS...FUCKING....WRONG.

The Jews always win.
>>
File: 1453527459331.jpg (50KB, 545x677px) Image search: [Google]
1453527459331.jpg
50KB, 545x677px
This shits gonna blow up with all the news this month and nocoiners gonna blow themselves up ISIS style
>>
retard, it's barely got off the bottom lmao even with cryptoyoda's announcement it hasn't gotten anywhere lmao
>>
I knew having strong hands would pay off eventually
>>
wtf are you guys on about lol it just returned to its usual stagnant 29cent 103-105 range
>>
>>2333434
what? It's only dropped a cent since this morning

wtf are you looking at?
>>
Fellow xrp bagholder here. No intentions of ditching and honestly I put myself in the years+ hold plan on this one. I would not expect a ton of movement on this one for a while guys. There are two events that are a while off before we really see some gains on xrp.
>1. Availability on Chinese exchanges
>2. Death of the memecoins
Both could be months away. Maybe more.
>>
>>2334246
>There are two events that are a while off before we really see some gains on xrp.
https://ripple.com/events/
>>
>>2334246
Wtf does XRP have to do with other projects like decentralized cloud storage or decentralized marketplaces? Theyre not competing with your overvalued, sky high supply kike coin, you retard.
>>
>>2334295
I follow all of these. I watch the streams of the events. These things don't really do a thing for xrp right now. They recently demoed their interoperability plugin and the price still stagnated. XRP is going away or anything but I wouldn't expect these events to do much.
>>
>>2334339
When I say memecoins, I mean literal memecoins, friend. AKA zero fundamentals involved.
>>
>>2334384
What about them canceling going to the Madrid conference over the past 2 days?
>>
>>2334405
>When I say memecoins, I mean literal memecoins, friend. AKA zero fundamentals involved.
You think you know everything and are holding bitcoin I bet. That's why you're so scared that you can't see things down the road. Liked that dropped today I bet.
>>
>>2334502
I'm all in XRP and buy more every dip.
>>
>>2334516
Hello fellow whale.
>>
Xrp is over 50% of my portfolio. I admit I sold a few to balance my risk, but see good things for the future of this coin
>>
guys please i say this in every xrp/ripple thread. the fucking devs are controlling the price, dont you find it kind of odd that during the last two weeks of intense ups and downs ripple somehow manages to stay the same? with that much volume? you wont see it skyrocket cause banks dont like volatility and that is who ripple targets
>>
Man it feels good to be an XRP bagholder
Our time will come trust me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.