[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/XZC/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: xzc.png (1KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
xzc.png
1KB, 200x200px
No time to explain, get on this now before the wall on Bittrex is taken down.
>>
Still a chance to get in.
>MTP
>Znodes
>Sigma Protocol
^ These are the reason for the skyrocket that's currently preparing to launch. Just use Google, I can explain a bit later if anyone's curious.
>>
It's gonna be HUUUUGEEE, THE NEW MONERO!

(and I'm not even kiddin', buy now or cry later)
>>
>>2332813
>MTP
>Znodes
>Sigma Protocol

What do those mean?
>>
>>2332813
>I can explain a bit later if anyone's curious.

Im curious
>>
nigga im not buying into the high point of a pump fuck you
>>
>>2332841

Someone starts writing down what those means.. and the price will double as he finishes. kek
>>
>>2332593

this wall wont be broken
>>
Can I run masteenodes?
>>
File: zcoin.jpg (159KB, 1122x521px) Image search: [Google]
zcoin.jpg
159KB, 1122x521px
>>2332906
high point? pump? Can you read charts?
>>
>>2332921
Like that one time I had sex with your mom and at the moment she wanted to tell me she loves me I already came inside of her.

Something similar like that?
>>
This coin is pumping fuck fuck fuck!!!!
Still a good price to get in?
>>
>>2332841
>>2332873
You could've tried Googling at least. Here's the basic gestalt.

>MTP
New mining algorithm. Similar to Equihash but faster to verify.

>Znodes
'Masternodes'. Incentivized full nodes. You get XZC for taking some of the computational load currently on all normal nodes, will increase scalability and improve the network's health. DASH uses them for their shitty Coinjoin implementation.

>Sigma Protocol
Essentially a way to get rid of the trusted setup, biggest upgrade of these 3, meaning that Zcoin will be very private without the main downside that it and Zcash currently have. Another cryptographer recently joined their team to help in its implementation.

Their chinese community's also been growing and as we all know China/South Korea/Japan are big players in crypto.

>>2333354
Now's a pretty good time, it looked like it was going to blast through the wall earlier but I think it'll stay here for a moment. It's slightly above the strong support line that was tested a few weeks ago, if it won't break out from the triangle now it'll happen by 16th or so.
>>
Oh and the VIA developer Romano is shilling it quite hard. He's a nice kid and has a decent following.
>>
>>2333532
>>2333553
Thanks I am new so I don't understand but I will buy it
>>
>>2333553

Did they clear up the mess with the pissed of dev?
>>
>>2333553
What is VIA and why is this Romano guy shilling this other coin?
Makes no sense.
>>
>>2333902
nope.
I am the dev and I am very pissed
!!
>>
>>2333902
What do you mean?

>>2333950
>why is this Romano guy shilling this other coin?
He's a trader too.
>>
Is it worth buying these now? When will they skyrocket?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.