[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thing gonna get pumped now...buy now. kbye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (4KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 305x165px
This thing gonna get pumped now...buy now. kbye
>>
>>2332152
BUYBUYBUY
>>
>>2332157

got in at bottom price bby
>>
>tfw can't get any more BTC to buy more at dip prices

Fuck I'd put $1k more into this right now if I could.
>>
>>2332188
i got it at 335 :/

still good
>>
>>2332235
check this out guys
sh0.co

ICO'ends in 2 days, min. double money by the end of the year...

read the whitepaper
>>
File: watchingrocket.jpg (83KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
watchingrocket.jpg
83KB, 940x627px
>>
>>2332235
What does 335 mean?
>>
> OP (Stratis Bagholder): Stratis gonna moon buy buy buy!!!
>>
File: bimmer.jpg (617KB, 1920x1180px) Image search: [Google]
bimmer.jpg
617KB, 1920x1180px
>>2332318
The 335is was produced in coupé and convertible models for the North American market. It sat between the regular 335i and the M3 in the model line-up, and approximately 6,300 units were produced. The 335is uses a higher performance version (N54T) of the N54 engine from the 2006-2013 335i, which increases boost from 8.7 to 11.6 PSI.[30] This results in 320 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque, plus an overboost function raises torque to 370 lb-ft for up to 7 seconds.

The 335is has stiffer engine mounts and an upgraded cooling system, with a heavy-duty radiator fan and two heat exchangers, one an engine oil cooler, the other a secondary coolant radiator. To accommodate these heat exchangers, which are located ahead of each front wheel, the 335is has larger air openings, similar to the M3. Fog lights were removed from the coupé version to allow for the openings, although they remain on the convertible version. In addition, the 335is is equipped with a revised, high-flow exhaust system, with the twin exhaust pipes finished in matte black, and a rear bumper that incorporates a diffuser-style piece.

Transmission options were a 7-speed double clutch transmission (DCT) with launch control (Same DCT transmission as the M3 but with different software programming) or a 6-speed manual transmission controlled by a short-throw "M" stick. The manual transmission has a heavy-duty clutch with more holding power than the regular 335i.

Interior upgrades include a thicker, "M" steering wheel, "M" steel pedals, standard sport seats, "M" door sills, and textured aluminium trim with "335is" badging on dash and in instrument cluster.[31][32] Exterior differences are black kidney grills, and "Style 313" split-five spoke "M" wheels in 18-inch or 19-inch size.
>>
>>2332319

Would ve done it without my 'shillzs', just helping biz here..
>>
>>2332318
335 satoshis
>>
It's happening!
>>
Just in time to buy all their sells anons.

Go go go!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.