[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: kcoins.jpg (42KB, 873x351px) Image search: [Google]
kcoins.jpg
42KB, 873x351px
this will moon and you niggers will still push your FUD. This is going places and isn't a shitcoin. Do you not like money?

Let's shill this. FOR THE FUCKING KIDS!
>>
File: paul.gif (789KB, 320x214px)
paul.gif
789KB, 320x214px
>>2331533

>2 BTC sellwall to get back to ATH

Christ this is easy work. Got in at 3 just an hour ago, already green and ready for the launch
>>
>>2331533
I just want to say I approve of what you're doing.
Getting pedos to hold your bags is pretty funny.
>>
Ffs, the coin does not have anything to do with the stuff from NZ.

It is a dead shitcoin, stop shilling it already and accept your losses.
>>
File: hah.gif (80KB, 140x140px)
hah.gif
80KB, 140x140px
>>2331604
Yes it does:

https://kidscoin.co.nz/

http://www.maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.40
>>
>>2331604
fuck you jew. Ignore ((((Them))))
>>
This the most kids I will ever have!
>>
Just went full Noah, 200K KIDS now

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN
>>
>>2331725

No it does not.
Open the site.
Strg + F.
Type "crypto" or "currency".
Their site do not state anything about it. And it would be common sense to at least mention something like a crypto currency on their website, no?

Also: their logo is completely different. The coin has a colorful hand, the program is the shilled symbol.

All in all: stfu, shillfag.
>>
>>2332213

Correction: "strg" is "ctrl" in english. I am german.
>>
Make a ''Roll'' here: >>2323347
>>
bought 3 million, for the pashtun kids
>>
>>2332228
Ok Ahmed
>>
BUY BUY BUY! KIDS TILL I DIE NIGGA!
>>
File: drunk puff.jpg (28KB, 549x442px)
drunk puff.jpg
28KB, 549x442px
>>2332213
>>2332228

They are teaching kids how to manage money and save as individual, a noble cause, not teach them crypto to be fuckers like us, where did you get that idea from Muhammad?

I know you only are 100% fluent in arabic and German and your English is spotty, but actually read the links instead of just "STRG+F" I DIDN'T FIND THE KEYWORDS I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT"
>>
>>2332383

Proud german heiritage back to the 17th century, sorry to disappoint you.

Also still a bad shill. Not proving that I am wrong, not saying something to the facts I provided, just... nothing.

Are you mad that /biz/ is not holding your bag, faggot?
Here, have a Pepe for the burns.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.