[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any script kiddo can make their own coin. If you are decently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: xErDMXn - Imgur.jpg (118KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
xErDMXn - Imgur.jpg
118KB, 540x540px
Any script kiddo can make their own coin.
If you are decently good at theoretical computer science, and make money from shitty(actually pretty good) webdev contracts... why not just throw up a website, copy some open source coin, slap up a road map & work on it day by day?
I can pay for graphics resources and UI/UX resources.

Why shouldn't I?
I have a good concept that utilizes blockchain processing power, just like curecoin and folding coin. What do I have to lose?

Once I feel vaguely comfortable with some codebase to fork off of, I can do a kickstarter of some sort.
I want to make a semi-big promise, get enough startup money to live off of for a year and then just study my ass off and grind this fucker-coin out.
>>
>>2328928

Better idea is to do all that without the actual work and launch an ICO.

Then we can retire off our easy 50 million dollaridoos.
>>
>>2328950
How do you launch an ICO? I have the knowledge and programming experience to create a new coin, but I don't know where to even start when it comes to ICO's.
>>
>>2328928
im up for starting a new coin if anyone has an idea for name and marketing. i have the skills to clone a coin, but not make any significant changes
>>
>>2328981
>>2328950
well yeah. I'd do an ICO. that may be the kickstarter mechanism. It's gotta come with a nice ass website though.
And it's gotta come with real dedication and real thought behind it.

I'm all up for the big free money, but . I only want that because I'm genuine tech enthusiast.

There's a lot of potential out of the blockchain.

I don't even want to make money within the next 6 months. I'm fine. I just want to make sure I can fully dedicate myself to the "good work"
>>
An ICO can only be pure marketing, a blockchain, and trust. That's it. You don't need anything else.
>>
>>2329060
But how does the actual ICO happen? Is it literally just a smart contract with a cap of how many tokens can be bought?
>>
>>2328928
OP, I actually have a really good idea for a shitcoin that I'm positive would take off. I can handle marketing and other things. Email me: [email protected]
>>
>>2328928
lets create a discord or slack and work on ICO/coins idea to get this going.

there are enough shills here to pump and dump anything
>>
>>2329036
[email protected]
>>
>>2328928
>>2329103
>>2329106
someone make a discord
>>
>>2328928

Who is that brown skinned bitch? I need nudes of her asap.
>>
>>2329060
Also, don't you need to publish a whitepaper for anyone to want to buy into your ICO?
>>
>>2328928
https://discord.gg/ERtHRG

lets have a serious talk
>>
>>2329126
yeah. we can do that.
>>
FIrst thing i'm looking for.
what's the best repo to fork if you want miners to mine equations and not pointless-hashes?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.