[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XBY good buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0571.jpg (194KB, 640x960px)
IMG_0571.jpg
194KB, 640x960px
The charts aren't looking good, announcements and roadmap steps on the way (I believe?).
Is now the time to buy in?
>>
I own some, but it's a total fucking scam

Owning some is insurance in case people are retarded enough to believe their hype
>>
>>2329243
>look mom, i posted it again!
>>
>>2329301
He's gonna call me DutchDude because the XBY slack is so full of schizophrenic bagholding retards that they think there's only one boogeyman!
>>
>>2329316
ok dude, i'll be laughing from the moon

>masternodes yet to be implemented
>not yet on big exchanges

it's like you hate money
>>
even though the richlist and static node lists seem stuck, i've looked into the tx history
no big dumps
all nodes still there except the OZ node
dutchie not knowing how blockchains work
there's no sense for dumping xby on low volume exchanges
>>
>>2329334
>yet to be implemented
buy this bridge i'm selling, it's a total moon mission I promise :))))))))))
>>
I sold 534K of XBY at 170 sats because you of you fucking fudders. Now I have only 75k bought at 334... I'm HODLING FUCK YOU
>>
>>2329351
like i said, suit yourself. if you don't want a lambo that's cool with me :)
>>
>>2329380
Sometimes the absence of any meaningful content in a post says more than your bullshit :)
>>
After reading a bit more about this coin on the actual official website. The "Static" nodes do in fact have to be trusted. If 50% + 1 of them are "bad", they can reject the blocks from all other nodes and eventually blacklist them. If there was a real financial incentive, someone could come along right now and take over the network. So it doesn't solve anything. I also don't see anything on there that says that other nodes can actually validate the blocks and thus act as a way to double check the static nodes and ensure they're honest. Maybe it exists but it's not there.

Reviewing the the post history of the key people involved is also concerning. Nothing in their early post history shows any indication of them actually knowing much about actual development etc. No posts in any technical discussion whatsoever, just posts in other coins talking about investing etc. In fact, the lead developer talks about how he has money in the orginal XBY and so wants to resurrect the project in order to get it's value back up. At one point the lead developer posted a pre-ann about starting some new coin which went no where but had this "All trusted online node sign the accepted blocks. The trusted keyless nodes help the transaction validation processes and preventing abuse. Untrusted nodes collect "node bounty" from trusted nodes.". Notice the similarities and how many things have to be trusted?
>>
the way the system will work, 51% won't be possible. read a chord paper to understand better
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.