[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being the office loser ugly loner beta faggot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: tfw.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
How do I stop being the office loser ugly loner beta faggot? I probably lift more than everyone in the office btw. I'm not part of the normie hivemind.

I work in an office with many younger people in their early 20s and I'm still a no friends loser.
>>
>>2327795
Buy DGB
>>
>>2327795
buy a lambo
>>
maybe start talking to people or something i dunno. i stopped caring like 5 years ago
>>
>>2327795
I'm assuming you are a /pol/ak. Problem is, normies are hard to talk to if you aren't a libtard yourself. You can fake it, sure, but then why even bother?
>>
what are your lifts
>>
>>2327795

how much do you bench OP?
>>
The real answer is stop acting like an asshole. But you won't believe that.

So maybe you should start dressing nicer. Show them you're a true gentleman - wear a suit and hat everyday. Also make sure you tell them how much you lift, normies respect that.
>>
become extremely vain, waste money on normie trinkets, save 10% of your income or 5% of maybe even nothing, maybe go into debt because #yolo am I right?, adopt ultra-leftist viewpoints, imagine that there are unlimited resources and make every life decision based on that premise

then you will get right along with your coworkers

and don't forget muh big sportsgame and muh loud overpriced alcohol dispenser on weekends :)
>>
>>2329042
>autists actually believe this

Your shitty attitude is why you can't relate, and then you do mental gymnastics to make them the bad guys. Aw, poor little tortured genius. You can't relate to anyone because only you have The Truth.
>>
>>2329090
>Aw, poor little tortured genius. You can't relate to anyone because only you have The Truth.
This is your assessment of who/what I am filtered through your own biases and rationalizations because you can't deal with the fact that you are a fucking pleb and that other people out there are just like you but better

:^)

>m-muh shitty attitude
let me know when you have something other than a vague, unfalsifiable generalization, Nostradamus
>>
>>2327795

I am a similar guy. I managed to make some friends in the office by hanging out with people and trying to listen to what they say. Try to join the banter at the coffee machine. I managed to make a connection with them and I actually enjoy their company.

We went drinking some time ago and I was told that I repeat myself too much and that I show off too much. I don't go out much so I don't have as many cool stories to tell so I repeat myself when I want to join the conversation. I love history and follow politics closely and often tell people about those things and I guess that makes me a tryhard. I new try to not tell a story if I think I have told it before and try to talk about reality tv and such instead of politics and history.

I used have depression and people have told me afterwards that I looked angry all the time and sat alone in the cubicle. I was extremely lonely before so I really try to make an effort to fit in and get friends. It is working somewhat as people now come to my cubicle to talk. We have now some inside jokes and common things that we talk about. It is worth the effort to join the normie hivemind.
>>
>>2328964

Over 1/2/4/5
>>
>>2327795
You quit.

Can't be the office loser if you don't have a job!
>>
>>2329090
this

>>2327795
> I probably lift more than everyone in the office btw.
Are you joking? If not that has no relevance to whether people like you or not
>I'm not part of the normie hivemind.
Again, I hope that this is ironic but it's probably not. You need to get out of a me/them mentality

OP, to be likeable, you need to be yourself. It's cliche advice but nobody likes someone who's fake. At the same time, 'yourself' is probably so far removed from the normal (normie) range of what's socially acceptable at the moment that you'd do well to withhold many of your thoughts and beliefs (conceal your power level or whatever it is /pol/ says)

>>2329042
>maybe go into debt because #yolo am I right?, adopt ultra-leftist viewpoints, imagine that there are unlimited resources and make every life decision based on that premise
even though this describes a lot of people, this isn't the reason WHY people like them.

Whilst you are right in many ways that most people are retarded, it doesn't do you any good to go round thinking this about everyone all the time.

Nobody will like you because you lift more, or because you save more money, or because you're so enlightened about politics or whatever. People like people who are fun to be around. That means enjoying the company of the people you're in yourself. Whether or not they're retards doesn't matter. At the same time, you're probably not as smart/superior/better at lifting/whatever as you think you are. Being by yourself fuels narcissism. This is not a criticism, just an observation.

Sort yourself out as Jordan Peterson would say

You're a good guy OP, don't become bitter and seek refuge in 4chan at the expense of interaction with 'normies' - you may grow to like them
>>
>>2329485
I agree with you, I'm just shitposting and attempting to circle jerk about muh normies.
>>
>>2327795
Easy, stop giving a shit about other people and buy crypto. In a year you'll be rich and won't have to work in an office anymore at all.
>>
>>2329248
>1/2
>4/5
fell for the SS meme I see
>>
>>2327795
stop being vain about your looks, if your a guy people don't care about that shit. It's all about charisma and self confidence.
>>
>>2329485
This is really good advice.
I still struggle with the me/them mentality, but by taking stuff less seriously, you will become more likable. Most people just want to enjoy life, the biggest things they care about are probably their family, friends and close environment. The further something is away from them personaly, the less they care about it. This is everyones case.

>People like people who are fun to be around.
This exactly. This seems hard to realise for people who spend most of their time on /pol/ or /biz/ or whatever, because they are looking for information or ideas, not fun. But most people don't care about this stuff, they already have a good and fullfiling life. They are just looking for exsitment. I tried to be less serious and more myself at my job, and it does work to make friends. I can now have fun conversations with everyone there. And at the same time I can stay a autist when I'm at home and working on stuff I find important. You just got to separate what you want in life, and how you treat other people. They do their thing, and you do your thing, and no body is better than each other, because we are all just stupid humans anyway.

OP, if your coworkers are really stupid normies who keep you from reaching your potential, than you might want to work somewhere else. But if they don't keep you from reaching your potential, wich they probably don't, than just take it less serious and start talking to them, if you want to talk, and are willing to be enjoyable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.