[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC IS WORSE EVERYDAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 6cf[1].png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf[1].png
361KB, 858x725px
>Be me
>Buy BTC to invest in altcoins
>Want to transfer it all to my Poloniex wallet
>Pay 0.00122332 BTC on fees
>30 minutes later
>1/6 Confirmations

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bitcoin is not what it used to be anymore, how can it be in a ATH?

What's the purpose of having a decentralized coin if it takes a fucking day to move it through its own network?

Why are you guys holding this fucking thing? Even memecoins can do things faster than BTC right now.
>>
basically this
it will never become a serious payment option with those fees and waiting times
>>
>>2327207
Why I love ETH, super fast times
>>
>>2327268
Bitcoin cucks will say that BTC is gold and not dollars and because it is an "asset" rather than a "payment method", we should forgive its flaws. What these BTCucks don't realise is that they dream of a world where their BTC goes global and is this new gaia world currency everyone is invested in and able to buy goods and services with, but it can't be, with its current flaws unchecked. When investing in the scale of millions and billions, why are gold bars not better than BTC as an asset? When paying in the scale of millions and billions, why are dollars online not better than BTC as a payment method? BTC has a lot of flaws and could be significantly improved by a new market entrant that smashes it to "bits". And it was probably made by the CIA because who the fuck made BTC? Some guy nobody knows? Smells like fucking CIA as part of some giant tulips pump and dump.
>>
let me get this straight because I'm a fucking rampaging newfag

every coin has its own fees? if I buy 2k€ worth of BTC on cex.io and transfer to bittrex to buy altcoins with it, am I gonna pay more fucking money than I would if I bought ETH instead? what in the fuck
>>
I wanted to pay for $15 and I had to have much more in my wallet to cover fees, it's ridiculous
>>
Is bitcoin blockchain size really 120GB. sorry im new.
>>
>>2325838
August (BIP148) will be the turning point for BTC if it will soar or be left behind imo
>>
>>2327207
>>2327268
>>2327282
>>2327392
>>2327426
>>2327461
>>2327513
>>2327557

Sup brainlets,

Bitcoin should be used as an extra savings account with high APY.

Wait until it grows big enough for banking mental midgets to police it. Then the fees will go down and more people will use it.
>>
>>2327841
>Wait for banking mental midgets to police it

I have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>2327557
>BIP148
Isn't it September though?

I hope it makes things faster and cheaper, honestly... If BTC crashes right now it will impact a lot the public perception of criptocurrencies...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.