[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ripple is kikecoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Ripple
> Crypto most in bed with banks
> 15 of 50 top banks work with Ripple
> More than half of all Ripple is held by Ripple Labs and big banking
> A billion Ripple gets dumped out of escrow every month

This is the most Jewish scamcoin ever- SELL SELL SELL!

Also Stellar Lumens
> Focus on the developing world
> 90% coins just going to be given away in next decade
> Founder is the same guy behind Mt. Gox- that later lost people's BTC. Also was part of Ripple

This is a coin for shitskins that is not fucking viable for quality market trade for the next decade.

Also- SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>2326759
fuck off
>>
>>2326786
Bag holding jew confirmed
>>
>>2326759
Listen genius, it doesn't matter what the coin is, it has good volume, IT'S ONE OF THE TOP COINS, it has google behind it and yada yada. Normies will love it and think it's the new dollar.

The whole idea goes against what crypto is, but who cares if the profits are good. We'll jump ship once the idiots waste their money on this and be good corporate slaves just like before.
>>
>>2326759
The guy that started ripple is the same guy.
>>
>>2326898
>leh cripple meme

NEM will absorb cripple
>>
File: f8e.jpg (360KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
f8e.jpg
360KB, 1162x850px
>>2326786

You must like falling for Jewish tricks, or you are one.
>>
>>2326898
You do realise the xrp token had been excised from the actual use of the ripple network right?

It's literally just speculation fueling the price now. Buying xrp is just paying their bills while you think you're buying a train ticket to wealth.
>>
>>2327082

Well well, Ripple is more cRIPple than I thought! Could I have the sauce to read up on?
>>
>>2327159
Start with this

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@primeer/why-ripple-token-xrp-is-terribly-overvalued

Also remember that xrp isn't based on a block ledger, so they can generate as much xrp as they would like. Any time.
>>
Been holding my shekels in it until I find some thing pumping just in case
>>
>>2326898
Not sure if shill or just retarded. It's being backed and pushed by google precisely because it stands against everything cryptocurrency is about. It's a last-ditch effort for you all to be good little goyim and avoid that pesky unmanipulable, uncontrollable cryptocurrency
>>
>>2327215
this

congrats if you made money on the pump but the party is over
>>
File: IMG_20170607_090849321.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_090849321.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
Also cripple logo looks like a fidget spinner. Trash em all, Throw them away!
>>
>>2326759
That's modern art.
>>
Ripple was started by Google. It won't flop no matter how hard you all want it to fail.
>>
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/crypto-asset-fund-aims-to-raise-400-million-for-blockchain-deals.html
>>
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/new-peer-peer-xrp-marketplace-will-launch-two-weeks/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.