[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real /biz/advice needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: XN09FL.jpg (40KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
XN09FL.jpg
40KB, 450x470px
No cryptoadvice.

This is the story:

- I used Fiverr to let a girl make a logo for me
- First logo she provided was not good and also plagiarism
- Told her to make another one, she told me "allright, get one to you soon"

-One week later, she didnt provide a logo.
- Send her a message, she told me "sorry, I will make one today"

That was yesterday.

Now I gave her a horrible review but an honest one.

She directly send me a message:

"hi there
i have checked the review
am really sorry for the bad experience you had!
i have promised you to deliver the new one and i will surely deliver you !
however the order was automatically completed i would definitely refund you in you asked for !
i can do anything to make you happy now
but the review is really damaging to me !
i will send you a new concept very soon

so after making you satisfied,i hope you will change the review?
its really important for me !
i hope you understand
thanks "

What to do or say now /biz/?
>>
get the refund and invest it all in crypto
>>
Is she new at this? If so, give her the cold shoulder for a bit to teach her a lesson. If she actually delivers a quality product, maybe cut her a break. She will think twice in the future about not delivering on her promises.

But if she's not some amateur kid then she has no excuse to not have her shit together. Let it stand.
>>
>>2326368
5 dollar ... that's even less than the average bitcoin transaction cost you stupid nocoiner fag reeeeeeee
>>
>>2326338
ask for nudes
>>
>>2326338
Tell her to suck your dick.
>>
>>2326338
Leave the bad review. Other people depend on those to decide whom to engage.
>>
Tell her that you will remove the review if she delivers good work.
>>
Tell her you'll remove the review if she shows you her asshole.
>>
>>2326417
30 USD. But it is not about the money, she has a lot of good reviews and she didn't deliver, promises are worth nothing. That is not how you should do business. Doesn't matter if it is 3, 30 of 3000 USD. Principles are the same.

>>2326394
I don't think she is new to this, she has 128 reviews. In that case, let it stand?

Also I filed a complaint on the website and asked the customer support for a refund.
>>
>>2326483
really? I thought fiver was 5$ garbage.
>>
>>2326524
Really, it is a good site, you can get almost anything you want, research, logo's, programmers, everything.

I think it has started as a 5$ thing but you can basically ask any amount you want.
>>
>>2326551

Yeah, I haven't been on there for years. Used to be full of pajeets advertising services I can do myself better.

what kind of company do you need the logo for?
>>
>>2326624
Something with crypto. But I have found someone else that is going to do a great job. :)
>>
>>2326680

I hope it's not your 13 year old nephew. anyway, how much is it going to cost this time?
>>
>>2326769
Nope someone I know and I have seen his work before. 200 euro's this time.
>>
>>2326824

that's a reasonable price.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.