[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sia Sux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

It's been nice, but I'm out of this burning carcass of a coin.

I'm still ahead, but this coin is going nowhere with all of its fucking problems.

Thoughts on the other cloud service coins?
>>
File: sia dip.png (21KB, 834x310px) Image search: [Google]
sia dip.png
21KB, 834x310px
It's actually might be a good time to buy.
Bittrex wallet issue is fixed, soon Polo wallet will be fixed too.
And they have some developments coming soon. So I don't know.. I'm on the fence to be honest.
>>
File: 15523336524.jpg (107KB, 744x466px) Image search: [Google]
15523336524.jpg
107KB, 744x466px
This is literally the dip before a mega moon mission
>>
The mega mission will come soon! Be prepared and buy the dip
>>
>>2324646
i bought miserly 2000 coins, i hope it moons, and make me 20000 usd
>>
impatient retards will cry in a month.
>>
>>2324605
This is the next ARK you fucking fool.
>>
swarm city or first blood

also I like sia but it is becoming a bit of a drag with these issues that cropped up but still I'd hang on to atleast half of whatever your stack is
>>
like 65% of my portfolio is in Sia, I really need this to moon within like a month
>>
Sell your sia and buy LMC. Thank me later
>>
>>2325278
Why first blood that was just a bad pump and dump
>>
>>2325375
seriously you need to do your own research on first blood before you lose your mind on how much you missed out on.

I'll spoon feed you a little too, looks up first blood and steam integration
>>
Bough about 1000$ worth of sia today from my Ark gains, I have a felling it might go off soonish as evident by the very high volume, the recent dip and the fact that wallet issues have been fixed.
>>
File: 1436809937059.png (184KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436809937059.png
184KB, 500x500px
>>2325408
>>2325375
>>2325278
>Thought that 1ST was just another scam coin /biz/ shilled as usual
>Anon posts this
>Well, might as well check it out since I'm looking for a 4 coin to put on my portofolio
>Reads idea behind it
>Holy shit, this is a gold mine
How I didn't knew about this fucking coin? The idea behind has immense potential
>>
>>2325557
I threw some beer money at it, they're having a DOTA championship with popular teams on June 12th
>>
File: 01.jpg (9KB, 263x261px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
9KB, 263x261px
>>2325557
Your very welcome, now please also consider researching swarm city as well.

I want us to all be billionaires so we can gas the kikes and hang the baby boomers for what they've done. Never forget /biz/ showed you the importance crypto and /pol/ showed you the importance of research.
>>
>>2325657
I think that this has potential for the same reason Digibyte had, gamers are generally very prompt to adopt new technology and basically dominate the youtube/twitch scene. Any coins that caters to them has big potential, except that this coins seem to actually serve a specific and useful purpose while DGB was pure memetic power and isn't that special.

About swarm city, idea behind seems pretty interesting. I thought about throwing money at it two days ago but changed my mind and bought Ark instead. When I have more spare money I may buy at a dip.
>>
File: 1493442612973.png (307KB, 968x634px) Image search: [Google]
1493442612973.png
307KB, 968x634px
>>2325657
Also, 100% agree with your second point. We're gonna make it anon.
>>
>>2325679
>DGB was pure memetic power and isn't that special.
>pure memetic power

watch yourself anon.
>>
I'm thinking about selling SIA and buying back later.

A good coin to move into atm?
>>
>>2325679
Exactly!

I'm honestly surprised by the dip, I think swarm could end up going through a price discovery very soon especially considering the MVP comes out the 15th.

I still don't trust ARK after seeing all the forced memes with it along with them having had setup a shop earlier that was in fiat not in their own tokens. (I don't know if its still up or not but things like this always make me uncomfortable) still best of luck man
>>
>>2325708
now really doesnt look like a good time to sell
>>
Welcome to the first /biz/ Rolling Game. Make a "Roll" in this thread. >>2325738
>read the rules
>>
>>2325726
Wish I had money to throw at another coin honestly. It's hard to invest when you don't have a lot of spare cash because you need to constantly make compromises. Still, the gains are pretty nice regardless.

Well, the dev team of Ark seems very solid. If you read the roadmap and white paper it doesn't look like a scam coin at all, plus, it's mooning pretty hard right now.
I'm keeping an eye at it though, don't plan to hodl it forever. Especially because I'm quite interested in the coin that will hit exchanges 5 days from now. IOTA, don't know if you are familiar with it.
>>
I sold SC and bought whitecoin XWC, it he's meme pol potential , great for shilling , I hope i t will moon and then dump
>>
sia wallet on bittrex has been fixed, prepare for the moon
>>
>>2325813
Yeah crypto compounds small amounts into very large sums fast if one can manage to stay even a little ahead of the heard. It's the best thing ever.

All very valid points I'll admit it. I still just am not a very big fan of how it started out with the above issues, it's the same as why I'll be staying out of BAT. Bad start usually means bad ending.

I'll definitely check out IOTA thanks for the tip man!
>>
Bough 1.45btc worth at 651 sat. Will it break that price again?
>>
>>2326041
Yes easily. Yall are so spoiled you can't hold a stock for a week.
>>
I sold this bullshit at a slight loss. it all went into ARK
>>
>>2326060
that is very true hahaa 1 week feels like ages!
>>
>>2326041
I just bought 1 BTC of SIA.
I'm 50% on SIA and 50% on 1ST but I need to move some money over at SWT.
It's will break the 1k sat mark in less than a couple weeks just give it time. Wallet just got repaired.
>>
File: DBeepehU0AAThmx.jpg (80KB, 1199x547px) Image search: [Google]
DBeepehU0AAThmx.jpg
80KB, 1199x547px
To the fucking moon lads.
>>
>>2325212

>$10/coin
C'mon man
>>
I'm fucking done with this god damned shitcoin. All the fucking profits I missed on while holding this useless pile of semen.
>>
Sia takes on cloud giants with blockchain-based decentralised storage

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sia-takes-cloud-giants-blockchain-based-decentralised-storage-1625126

Hodl! You'll wish you did.
>>
>>2327694
>He said: "Say you are a company in Russia, you're a company in China, a company in Turkey, Iraq, Iran; if you want to use cloud technology your only option is a US infrastructure provider.
>what is alicloud
>what is that russian cloud company
>>
>>2327694
>wallet issues sorted
>some good news
you'd have to be retarded to sell now
>>
I heard Sia's product (the decentralized cloud hosting) doesn't work.. Is this true?

Has anyone tried the actual product?
>>
>>2327694

There's been cloud hosting based on decentralized peer-2-peer for years.
They require that you use a part of your hard drive to store the encrypted files.

The ones I tried weren't that good, as they split the files into fragments and don't allow you or a friend who has the link to view them online. It's basically just storage that you have to download to receive, you can't view it online.

Is SIA different than that?
>>
>>2326060
>you can't hold a stock for a week
I've got gains in short term stocks that up my investment 30-40% in a day. HODLing for a week means that the gains had better damn well be good/sustainable.

Bull markets like this don't last forever, and I intend to make the best of it through rebalancing and taking some salt with /biz/'s suggestions.
>>
>>2327817
>Can't view it online
>basically just storage that you have to download to receive
>download to receive
as opposed to what? its targeting the amazon S3 audience, not general consumer cloud drive
>>
>>2327885
>not general consumer cloud drive

There you go, you just said it best why SIA will never exceed or moon. It's not targeting general consumers like DGB, BTC, ETH, XRP.

The end.
>>
>>2328194
Are you dumb?

My buddy works as a blockchain consultant for Deloitte. Companies are coming to him to learn about blockchain and what it can do for them. There are so many possibilities. Blockchain is gonna revolutionize the way people do business.
>>
>>2324605
Buy storj.
>>
>>2328194
Lmao XRP is targeting banks.
>>
>>2328315
Are you dumb?

What did anything you said have anything to do with the financial success or failure of Sia as a blockchain?

>muh friend was a
>muh anecdotal story
>muh companies want to learn about block chain
>muh so many possibilities
>muh revolutionize business

No legitimate business would use SIA, ever.

>muh SIA is gonna b HUUUGEE because of all the irrelevant reasons I listed

fucking faggot.
>>
>>2328194
you're fucking stupid

sia storage itself might not be appropriate for the average consumer, but theres no reason it couldnt be used on the backend to something that is, third party or otherwise.
>>
>>2328435
>HURRR ur fuckin stupid DURRRR

Cool, I'm in this to make money which means investing in future coins that will be for the masses, you're in this to support some back end crypto apparently, just like your back end supports cock. KYS faggot.
>>
>>2328603
you are fucking stupid
you think i dont want to make money? theres definitely a market for this kind of thing, if you cant see that I don't know what to tell you.
i think this particular coin is fucked for other reasons but i could well be wrong.
>>
>>2328708
Yeah? What's the market then fag? Stop talking shit when it's obvious you don't know dick about jack.

It's not that you could be wrong, you are wrong faggot.
>>
>>2328708
>i think this particular coin is fucked for other reasons but i could well be wrong.
Like what?
I remember this piece of shit idiot saying sia would never rise because of some bullshit of having it remain the same price.
>>
>>2328194
You're wrong. It's targeting the corporate market but is easy enough to be used for general consumers, especially with minebox.
Just because it's targeting the corporate world does not mean it cannot be valuable.

>>2327792
No, the product itself works. You can put your files at any time.
>>
yeah im losing my patience with this god damn coin. sia coin is like a gf that keeps promising to give you a blowjob but never does
>>
>>2328965
lol
We +100% in seven days.
Went from 30 million marketcap to 400 million market cap.
I'm serviced as fuck.
>>
>>2328786
It's not targeting shit. Minebox was a hoax. It's just flailing around desperately trying not to collapse under the weight of it's own incompetence.
>>2328965
I want to slap the shit out of SIA. If it was my child I would take it out into the woods and drown it.
>>
A lot of you guys fight without really doing research on the company. This is the .com boom all over again flat out. Short a lot of these coins but do not think long term. 95% of these alt coins will fail it is a matter of when. Please make a exit strategy just in case this goes "pop"

Not saying this one coin will fail or not. That is your call. But please do your research. SIA is a 3-4 man team.

Reddit Ask Me Anything:
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5p5xbp/were_the_team_behind_sia_a_new_type_of_cloud_that/

Shitcoin? Maybe I would rather put my money on XRP vs SIA long term personally. But they are doing some thing really awesome.
>>
>>2325408
>look up first blood and steam integration

there is literally nothing on that you retard
>>
Are we all just going to ignore the fact that several blocks are missing and that nothing has been done about it at all?

Got out at 580. Sia coin is pretty much dead until they pull their head out of their ass but by the time that happens it will be too late.

That's even with them hiring the MIT / Harvard faggots. I saw a lot of promise in Sia but man, it's dead as fuck now.

Went into BAY/XEM with what I did sell of Sia which was just under 250k coins.
>>
>>2324605
in barely a month mooned twice. You impatient retard.
At this point all polotards should ask themselves why the issue with the wallet was fixed in a few days on bitrex but they still can't fix it on poloscam?
>i_wonder_who_could_be_behind_this_scam.tiff
>>
>>2327694
>Google makes similar tech for Google drive
>Sia is now worth negative btc
>>
>>2329249
>dead coin
>in the top 10 volume on Bittrex consistently for a week
>>
File: 1496581379307.png (59KB, 244x232px) Image search: [Google]
1496581379307.png
59KB, 244x232px
>>2329249

Jelly Finger FUD KEK
>>
>>2329170

5 man team now, they hired 2 more people.
>>
>>2327792
it's a shitcoin, of course the """"""""""'product""""""""""' doesn't work
>>
>>2329794
And you are a Shithead.
>>
FUck XVG is so low I can't sell it rn to buy SC
>>
>>2329131
>It's not targeting shit. Minebox was a hoax
Dude, they're with HP. How is that a hoax?
>>
>>2332093
How the fuck do you think they're with HP? Are you retarded? FUCK I hate this board sometimes.
>>
File: SIA Wall.png (36KB, 827x461px) Image search: [Google]
SIA Wall.png
36KB, 827x461px
>>2332388
>>2332093
Wtf is HP? You mean Hewlett Packard? I've been reading about this shit and I haven't seen that anywhere.

Also, Can anyone tell me how this chart looks ok? Loads of sell orders, people are just waiting to dump what they've bought no?
It's looked like this all day and yesterday. It's not going anywhere for a while.
>>
>>2332516
Everybody is retarded, there is some euro company called HP SIA and everybody just assumed that meant Hewlett-Packard was backing sia coin. Literally no connection between sia coin and Hewlett-Packard
>>
>>2332388>>2332516
Did you even check the minebox website?

Right now they're presenting minebox at Las Vegas.
https://twitter.com/mineboxHQ/status/872137036597256193
>>
>>2332516
>>2332575
Took a quick Google

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=35921167
>>
>>2332585
No I didn't. Who the fuck are Minebox and why the fuck would anybody care? 800 followers on Twitter.
How does this stop the SIA price from dumping now?
How does this remove all those fucking walls>>2332516 lining the route up 500 to 600 sats?
>>
>>2332682
Stop looking at Bittrex you pleb.
>>
>>2332682
Also, do your research before bitching.
>>
>>2332715
Only if you explain what the fuck wtf minebox is, why I should care and how it will stop sia from tanking for the foreseeable future.
>>2332759
I'e done research. So have you. We have different research. So let's compare notes nigga.
>>
>>2332784
Jesus.
A Minebox is a NAS that directly connects to the sia network for you to alocate storage. It also works as a bank. Right now it's almost done with its pre sale and will start shipping within the month.
It also serves as a personal wallet if you don't think the sia wallet or any other exchange is good enough to hold your coins.
They formed a partnership with HPE (group that broke off from HP but still the same) and are showing the product at Discover 2017 Las Vegas, June 6-8 | Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

And within the end of the month, the sia dev will release new features.

Sia is not tanking, calm your tits.
I don't care if you sell but your entire OMG IT'S FALLING FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK SIA FUCK FUCK WHY IS IT NOT MAKING ME RICH RIGHT NOW is annoying. Everything is going beyond schedule and doing well. So calm down.
>>
>>2332902
Source?
>>
File: asd.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>>2324605
Hope you're just shilling for buying low, OP. Nobody's that stupid.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.