[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long will this shit last? i want it to last for the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

how long will this shit last?
i want it to last for the next 5 years.
whose trading with eth? is it slower than trading with btc?
>>
>>2322315
Eth transactions are faster.
>>
>>2322315

Nobody can tell. Maybe the bubble bursts tomorrow and we are all broke. Maybe it will last for another 10 years and we are all crypto-billionaires.
>>
I'm making more money in a day than my friends make in a month. But this is going to end sooner or later.
Don't cry that it ended, smile that it happened.
>>
>>2322355
What makes you guys think the end Is near? 99/100 people know nothing about bitcoin. I've asked hundreds of people lol. You guys remind me of no coiners. The new flame war will be between mainstream coin holders and small coiners. The mainstream coin holders will scream about how the small corners are dumb and their coins won't mean anything blah blah but just like the no coiners mainstream corners are going to get btfo for at least 5 years
>>
>>2322355
I want in, I'm reallyou interested. Any idea where I should start my research?

Not looking for a hand out, I'm looking for a hand up. I'm skeptical of all the shilling and stuff. The portfolios look great for people and making crazy progress. I'm just excited but feel like I have no chance or tools to understand crypto trading.

>mfw I just want to trade to have an awesome 21st bday
>>
>>2322425
Info from another anon:

register on coinbase

buy a bitcoin

register on bittrex

send the bitcoin from coinbase to bittrex

trade the bitcoin for crypto

put all trades into blockfolio app to see your gains/loss

browse /biz/ to know what to buy into
------

Have fun with verification, takes a while.
>>
>>2322352
>>2322355
i just started about 2 hours ago. just playing around with buttons and shit.
got like 20 bucks in eth in bitrex
>>
>>2322410
one day when you're older you'll realize we don't get to have nice things. yesterday is always better than tomorrow.
>>
I'm seeing this question asked a lot more, no one can give you an honest answer, except to expect volatility (and you can trade that if you want to).

To truly "know" where the crypto market is going, you need to know the advantages over what is currently used, in order to understand why it would be valuable.

You must also pay very close attention to the limitations and obstacles that crypto/smart contracts will face, when they come into inevitable conflict with conventional laws, and issues of dealing with unintended situations fairly (this will be a huge issue for smart contracts).

The internet, despite having to deal with so many law issues and obstacles, is a fundamental part of our society. Crypto can become that too in my opinion, and is a natural expansion of the network that is the internet.

There WILL be a whole bunch of crashes, and maybe right now things are waaay overvalued with too much speculation. But there is longterm value there.

tl;dr - Price will go up, overall, over time.
>>
>>2322315
Nigger we are just getting started this is a pardigm shift. The only thing that can stop this is a solar flare taking out all electronics on earth at once. I can feel it in my bones.
>>
>>2322442
Thanks anon,

Just feel like most people are pushing their own investments to dump. Guess I'll just learn thru trial and error
>>
>>2322524
the earth is flat anon.
>>
>>2322410
What I meant by "end" is that money cannot flow into the market exponentially. It went from from 20B to 100B in less than a year. So when I say end, I don't mean it as the market will crash but the markets growth will slow down. Shitcoins will moon less frequently as time goes.
>>
>>2322425
Biz is a superb resource believe it or not. In the past I've only followed subreddits like /r/cryptocurrency, /r/ethtrader and did further research on bitcointalk for each coin.

Biz usually shills 90% shitcoins, but they also bring up the 10% hidden shitcoin gems that you'd otherwise never hear about.

Look for undervalued coins with potential, especially ones with solid devs. One thing commonly overlooked is the dev's past and industry connections (wall street best). Not just the dev's brilliance or productivity.

That's why you have shit like xmr which may be technologically advanced but fucking suck at marketing and industry networking.

Always do your own research, don't get swayed by hype but use it to your advantage.
>>
>>2322582
Protip, never buy an All Time High (ATH). You may waste money. Buy the dip, seems to happen all the time in this silly market.

But most of coins in ETH and Bitcoin, the rest in altcoins that have promise and hodl. Set aside a fund of pump and dump coins, though. For example, if you got on board KIDS when it first got shilled in the past few days you would have gone in at 1 sat. It's around eight now. That means 8x gains.

Too late now, though. Total shitcoin.

You just gotta realize that, sometimes, you missed the shuttle. That's alright, though. There are plenty more (I do hope)!
>>
>>2322649
lets break the firmament together
>>
File: 1496762796809.jpg (87KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1496762796809.jpg
87KB, 728x1092px
Dot com bubble went to cap of 2.94 trillion.

We are at 100b now. Make your time.
>>
>>2322635
>reddit
go home fuck boi
>>
>>2322315
>whose trading
These are the people you share a "business & finance" board with.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.