[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you discover shitcoins before the whales pump them? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: plox.jpg (871KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
plox.jpg
871KB, 600x800px
How do you discover shitcoins before the whales pump them?

I'm talking one's that are just a dozen or so sats.
>Bitcointalk?
>Discord?
>Are they even on Bittrex, Polo?
>Different Exchanges?
>>
biz actually can sometimes be good for this, but you must always be aware of people who just want you to buy into their pump
>>
You get shilled on biz and buy 1 Sat KIDS
>>
who is this fluid druid?
>>2322134
>>
>>2322193
I christen her the speckled wonder, preserved from the days of vhs with the most advanced computerized formaldehyde known to man.
>>
>>2322134
Its random.
>>
>>2322134
Don't invest in shitcoins, invest in coins with an actual future. That way you won't be stuck bagholding.
>>
File: dgdsgs.png (20KB, 1651x182px) Image search: [Google]
dgdsgs.png
20KB, 1651x182px
>>2322388
I have exclusively done that but as you can see I only have a few hundred to invest.

I need to ride at least 1 pump by getting in early and then I can HODL to the Moon.
>>
>>2322440
Minereum will probably pump soon but still has a future.
>>
File: Maria Cherry.jpg (126KB, 669x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Maria Cherry.jpg
126KB, 669x1192px
>>2322193
pic related

http://maria-cherry.deviantart.com/

can I have free money now
>>
Kids moon mission in progress
>>
>>2322134
she looks like dgb-chan irl
>>
come in this discord this is where i've heard of trends first before any faggots start yelling to pump it

https://discord.gg/zBVmp68
>>
File: cos.jpg (525KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
cos.jpg
525KB, 900x600px
>>2322587
someone should commission her to do a dgb cosplay
>>2322629
thanks mate a lot better than the /biz/ one
>>
Every coin starts with a Pump and Dump
I just figured it out myself how i think you can make money of it.

Start with 50 dollars in BTC and wait and roam Biz until someone mentions a coin you didnt hear before and check its graph
if you see it stil around 1 to 5 sat and not an unusual spike keep it in your tab and look on biz if its being shilled even more, if yes you take the risk and buy it.
The key is selling after you doubled your money, dont be greedy because thats how you end up with a shitcoin
>>
I find mine in various crypto groups on facebook and blockchain forums.

KIDS is the newest shitcoin moon on the block. whales are currently pumping. 5 btc increase in volume in last 12 hours. Going to throw some in IF MY SHIT EVER TRANSFERS since its so low.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.