[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BITBAY FINALLY MOONING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (183KB, 1600x1272px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
183KB, 1600x1272px
at long last brethren
>>
>>2321768
I just bought in yesterday at 850 sats, but I know a lot of you have been holding a lot longer.
>>
Glad I didn't sell the 1000 BAY I bought months ago.
>>
File: Devi's Trips.png (267KB, 2504x540px) Image search: [Google]
Devi's Trips.png
267KB, 2504x540px
>>2321449

The devil's trips

this coin is going to super-moon
>>
>>2321797
Holy shit lad
>>
File: 1471396034785.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1471396034785.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>>2321768
NICE MOON FAGGOTS.
>>
>>2321904
Can you not see the pennant forming or are you just shitposting?
>>
FUCK YOU FUCKERS I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF
>>
>>2321950

lol
>>
>>2321950
Calm down. Walk away from your computer. Check the price tomorrow and feel better.
>>
Would someone explain what is going on to me? I just recently got interested in cryptocurrency, did this kind fall or rise sharply or something? lol
>>
>>2322023
It's up 70% today and the price is fluctuating. It's slowly convening on a price somewhere in the middle of the peaks and valleys, a sign of another run upwards in the near future
>>
>>2322037
Thanks for the info, I was going to invest in litecoin because I think is has massive potential. I am just using coinbase, which people are telling me is not that good as a wallet, but only should be treated as an exchange. If someone has the time and patience could they fill me in on some of the best techniques for investing, holding, and trading crypto. I am good at predicting the market, I am just new to the scene.
>>
I know litecoin is high right now because of segwit, but I still believe it will increase.
>>
>>2322023
buy BTC asap

you can make 100x gains with little effort if this bull market continues
>>
>>2322104
You don't think the bull market will end soon? It seems like it is going to top out or lite coin will grow fast.
>>
>>2322075
>hodling
Go to the coin's website (btc, ltc or whatever)
They'll have a wallet you can download (a small program you install).
Then you download all those fucking blocks to synchronize (basically you download every transaction from the start of the coin ?)
In this wallet you can create a receiving adress, create one and use it on coinbase to send your coins to your wallet.
Passphrase that shit and write it down somewhere (maybe coded so only you can understand), just hodl 5ever after that.
>>
>>2322127
oh and make a backup of the wallet.dat on multiple usb keys (found 57 ltc from 3 years ago like this, bought at 3usd :^) )

If you dont understand any of it just google small parts, I gave you the basic gestalt senpai
>>
>>2322127
Thank you so much, that is exactly the explanation I was looking for. I was wondering how to get it from coinbase to wallet. I don't want to end up not having access to my coin.
>>
>>2322156
I don't spoonfeed usually but I got gox'd so I want to help my fellow /biz/raelis not to get fucked.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.