[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

localbitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tweet1.jpg (44KB, 524x525px) Image search: [Google]
tweet1.jpg
44KB, 524x525px
anyone sell btc on localbitcoins? What are your experiences like?
>>
I cashed out about 2 weeks ago. Took a few hours for the btc to transfer. Then picked a guy with high feedback, opened chat box, agreed on a price, I put the coins in escrow, he paid and I released them. Whole thing took 5 minutes
>>
When btc was $800 i was selling $8k-$10k a week. I was charging 10% and making alot of money. I had about 20 regulars and some randos. Never asked what coins were for didnt care 10%. After about 2 months of selling i sold to an undercover Or some fed. Got popped for selling more than $1k to an individual in a day. In usa and california you need a money transmitter license. Was almost charged with money laundering. Thannks to my lawyer and some luck i dodged those charges and was put on check systems and wasnt allowed to have a bank account for 2 years. All of that has cleared up. Dont be retarded play it safe and do small trades to avoid getting le involved. Dont sell to retards most people would buy coins for darknet purposes wasnt a big deal to me but it is to le when you get questioned. Be smart. Also make a secobd bank account to do this with and always move funds. Good luck happy tradinh be safe. Nigs will try and rob you. Have had a gun pulled on me. I always used paper wallets for in person and wouldnt send coins until i had cash and was comfortable doing so.
>>
>>2320418
This reads like a drug fueled post you'd find on alphabay forums
>>
>>2320418
fug.

I'm just thinking of doing it through bank transfers.
>>
>>2320418
what
>>
>>2320418
Thanks good post
>>
>>2320418
when you're done with probation will you get a shekel transmitter license and continue with your judaism?
>>
>>2320448
nothing there is hard to grasp
>>
>>2320418
Think I'll just get a memebit debit card and pay the stupid high fees. It's a better deal than going through all this shit
>>
File: bb (2).jpg (18KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
bb (2).jpg
18KB, 315x310px
>>2320636
getting a gun pulled on you and having undercover feds come after you is par for the course when you get involved in this crypto game
>>
Was robbed twice. Setup meet through FB messenger of all places, guy was white and woman was Asian. They both checked out. Met at my local Taco Bell. Not we're late and both ordered off the dollar menu before searching for me in the eatery.

The guy said money was in the car but was hungry and wanted to chat first. I remember he used 5 packets of Fire sauce on one taco. Thought it was odd. Let him finish his meal and went to his car which was under a flickering lamport but didn't seem shady. Makes me get in and then looks over after I closed the door and said, man I don't feel so well. Then pulled out a gun and placed it to my head. He looks calm but uncomfortable, most likely from the godamn 5 packets of fire sauce and says: you know what you owe me. I'm shuttering, paralyzed, and don't want to fucking die over the piece of paper in my pocket. I start reaching for it and say "this.". He grabs the paper lowers his gun and stares out the front windshield. He then belches smiles and says also three fiddy for his meal. I quickly gave him it and asked to exit the car. He says leave and get this, tell your friends!
>>
>>2320694
getting in his car was a massive mistake
keep it out of your home town, and be somewhere very crowded
>>
trade em for blowies
>>
>>2320686
how about only selling/buying to/from people with 100+ confirmed transactions?
>>
>>2320736
I live in a small town and TB is the local hub. It's cheap and provides a good value for a meal so everyone flocks there, especially after church on Sundays. It was the most safe place to meet besides the church but the whole money changer thing I just couldn't do in the parking lot. Next time I'll just go to the Synagogue parking lot.
>>
>>2320497
Lmao i actually didnt get hit eith charges and my 2 years is up have a bank account now. Idk market is different now. I was homeless and poor 2 months ago but now im full time and turned $80 into 4.8k and am back in crypto again im just puting 25% of my paycheck into crypto again and if i want to get back into local btc i might but im just gunna trade under 1k cause fk shekle licenses
>>
>>2320795
What the fuck is going on in your life
>>
>>2320795
right on brotherrrr. other than 1k rule, are there any others you're aware of now? have you looked into buying a buttcoin atm? instead of waiting for a robot to replace your job you could be proactive.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.