[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image (2).jpg (79KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
79KB, 500x333px
Daily Reminder
>>
Lmao kys
>>
>>2319758
Wow and money was just pieces of paper after all
>>
>>2320291
u can do stuff with paper though
>>
>>2320340
>implying you cant do anything with crypto.
Kys
>>
Haha haha I love how noncoiners are coping. Keep wishing for the crash , all of us will be cashed out and rich by then. Hahaha stay bitter op I need people like you in my life because I'm a narcissist and love making myself feel good and noncoiners feel bitter
>>
>>2320441
Uhhh, the code takes up space on your computer???
Otherwise...
>>
>>2320480
It's obvious your trolling or 13 but the uses for blockchain go far beyond currency, but you probably don't understand it either way
>>
>>2320505
I had a feeling you might be dumb enough to pull this shit.
We weren't taking about the blockchain, we were talking about currency. Yes the technology behind the currency has uses, but what about the currency itself?
>>
>>2319758
I agree honestly, tricking lesser beings into doing more work than you earns you more cash.

t. crypto trader
>>
>>2320596
currency normally doesnt have a use other than having value?
>>
Guys I've been holding 400k dogecoin that I mined back when it first came out that I never sold and subsequently forgot about. I just checked the price of it. What do I do? I'm downloading the bootstrap from chain.so I can get a functional wallet, then I'm going to try to sell it. Is this a good idea?
>>
>>2320596
I had a feeling you might be dumb enough to pull this shit.
We aren't talking about the banking systems or a government's ability to back up the worth of their currency. Yes the financial systems have uses, but what about the currency itself?
>>
>>2320669
diversify into other shitcoins, brah
keep the moon mission growing
>>
>>2320641
When I said you can do stuff with a dollar bill, even if the dollar lost all value today, you implied that the same was true for cryptocurrencies and then told me to kill myself.
I now ask you to back up what you implied and tell me what you can do with bitcoin if it were to lose all value. Like I'll say again, if the dollar lost all value, it will still be paper that you can do stuff with.
>>
>>2320596
I mean.. I guess I can snort coke with the hundred dollar bill that I made after cashing in my bitcoins.
>>
>>2320706
Like fucking what? Draw on it?

You can still *use* a Zimbabwe dollar. But guess what? It's fucking worthless!
>>
File: weimar%20fire[1].gif (263KB, 576x659px) Image search: [Google]
weimar%20fire[1].gif
263KB, 576x659px
>>2320706
>Glad I've got all this paper to heat the room for 1 hour
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.