[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monero's main dev on ICOs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1432134465992.jpg (9KB, 222x216px)
1432134465992.jpg
9KB, 222x216px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJbxaFHGk2M

I know y'all love them pump and dump ICO coins, but listen to him, the guy knows what he's talking about. One of the most honest and easy to talk with guys in the industry. Really funny too, you should watch his panel on Consensus, everytime he spoke, the audience laughed.

(If you only want to hear his part in the panel, skip to 21:52)

Not trying to make you buy XMR, just listen to the guy. You should at least gain a bit of knowledge into what you're pumping.
>>
>>2315145
He's that kind of comic-bookstore-nerd all the awkward computer-nerds look up to.
>>
You can fuck off with that piece of shit dev
>>
>>2315145
How the fuck do you expect it to rise to 80$?

It won't in the next 6 months.
Yet simple altcoins like 1st or DGB (don't care if they are pump and dump and/or total scam) will.
>>
Yeah that faggit pulled a fast one on people with his coin. Probably told his buddys to sell their coins before making a fake announcement that drove up the price quickly only to have it dump hard after everyone found out it was fake
>>
I honestly don't see why you hate him, he seems like a pretty nice guy.

>>2315275
Again, not telling you XMR is a BUY BUY BUY, this was supposed to discuss ICO scams.

>>2315284
Link?
>>
on the topic of ico scams...

BANCOR

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
its all hype

might as well cash in while we can
you do expect is to last for years?
>>
>>2315735
Email I just received from YoBit (the home of ICO scams, as we all know)

No info about what the coin is. No info about anything. Just "in 19h you have to pump this shit. After 4 days you can pump it, make the owners rich, make the early adopters (aka scriptkiddies) rich and pay us a fee".

Crypto is getting fucking bros. Watchout.
>>
File: jew.png (166KB, 475x352px) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
166KB, 475x352px
>>2315735
what did you expect?
>>
File: OzUfiM1.png (10KB, 602x352px) Image search: [Google]
OzUfiM1.png
10KB, 602x352px
>>2315771
Forgot to add pic

>>2315770
I believei it's more than hype - now it's just plainly scamming. But don't get me wrong, I'm making cash on DGB and that shit.
>>
>>2315344
His twitter mate, he posted a pic with his friends at the convention and said he was going to make a big announcement soon. People bought XMR expecting the price to rise and it ended up rising a little only to crash when everybody found out he trolled them
>>
>>2315804
I see what you mean, can't figure out why he did that. But, other than that, the coin's fundamentals are solid. It has a place for people that need secrecy. Also, the analytics are spot on, very nice positive trend, it has tested the 0.025 a lot of times, it'll break it eventually.

BUT AGAIN, we're here to speak about ICO scams and your views on it
>>
>>2315804
>>2315934
I'm pretty sure he was making fun of speculation and how retards will pump anything for no reason. 2017coiners never heard of "sell the news" and lost some of their neetbux
>>
>>2315191
>he didn't learn the lesson
>>
Oh no is it time for another lesson?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.