[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING COINBASE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1494273051725.jpg (96KB, 1000x700px)
1494273051725.jpg
96KB, 1000x700px
How the fuck do I exchange from BTC to ETH!?

I want to go from BTC to ETH to be able to quickly throw my shit over to yobit or bittrex, but I can't find a way to.

Am I going to be forced to send my sat directly to a wallet on those sites?
>>
>>2315017
GDAX and you already have an account by having coinbase.
>>
>>2315017
1. Sell your BTC to your EUR/USD/GBP wallet
2. Buy ETH with your EUR/USD/GBP wallet

You're welcome
>>
>>2315065
>You're welcome
Double fees though
>>
>>2315092
Shit, that's a real good point. Sorry Anon!
>>
>>2315017
go to a coin exchanger and exchange it. coinbase has wallet addresses
>>
File: smugmorgana.png (38KB, 220x324px)
smugmorgana.png
38KB, 220x324px
>>2315030
ok, why does GDAX need the last 4 of my social and a real address?

>>2315065
Doing that wouldn't i have to wait for Coinbase's long-ass 9 day process to get it into my wallet like it was from my bank? I want to get in on some moon missions tonight, I don't have time for days of waiting again after missing digi and bean.

And if it was from my BTC sold into USD, then ETH bought from that, would I be able then send that to yobit or bittrex wallets without issue?

Also:
>>2315092

>>2315134
Which would you suggest?
>>
>>2315159
Payment to your fiat wallet on coin base would be instant, it's only withdrawing that takes the time.

If you're boarding some moon missions you'll quickly make back what you lose is double fees anyways.

I was in your shows about a week ago, have doubled my £3k investment by being in Alts, JFDI.

Also, SC, Bitbean, BAT, ARK, put at least 30% of your money into these for solid medium term gainz. Rest on moon missions and risky short terms
>>
>>2315159
Also yes, you can send eth straight to your bittrex wallet address, test with just over 0.1 first if you like, usually takes about 5-10 mins to clear.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (983KB, 500x281px)
200_s.gif
983KB, 500x281px
>>2315243

I'm an omni-poorfag so i'm going in at only $300(probably only 275 after fees), gonna go $130 into ETH for security and and $145 into KIDS for some quick but risky gains given' its unbound growth potential and the shilling just starting today if I can.

So just to be clear because I'm a fucking idiot,

- sell sat for $ on coinbase (get cucked by fees)

- open accounts on yobit and bittrex to get Cash wallet address to send dosh over (within an hour hopefully)

- Then use USD to buy into ETH and KIDS for steady return on the ETH end and possible mad gains on the KIDS side?
>>
>>2315349
No, you need to buy eth on coin base with the $ you got from selling sat, then send that over to your bittrex eth address. Not used yobit so don't know the deal.

Once you've got your eth on bittrex, you can exchange it for bitcoin to buy your alts. (Unless they have a eth exchange for the alt you want)

It's either this or send it across as BTC and wait hours /days for it to go through unfortunately.

You're not an idiot, shits hard man!
>>
>>2315349
>>2315461
Only took 20 minutes for a small amount of btc to go through on yobit yesterday.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.