[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: btc.png (98KB, 1487x546px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
98KB, 1487x546px
wow wow wow WOW WOW WOW
>>
ALTS
WILL
RISE
>>
Which alts should i buy nao?
>>
>>2312328
DGB, XRP, GNT.
I would say MAID too but it's up right now.
>>
>>2312328

SC is good.
>>
File: h.jpg (343KB, 1080x1508px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
343KB, 1080x1508px
>>2312319

No they won't.

BTC is the lifeblood that lubricates the entire shitcoin market.
>>
>>2312408
Oh yes SC as well. It's in a very nice dip.
Maybe REP too.
>>
File: 1485685894282.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485685894282.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
Fuck what do? Already have all in alts, how deep will btc go?
>>
>>2312316

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH
>>
>>2312420
going back up
>>
If you think its crashing why dont you idiots short? So much profit to be made
>>
>>2312319
N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>2312416
>>2312470
Nice try newfags. Funny having a newfag call out others.
Bitcoin goes up = alts go down due to price increase
Bitcoin corrects and dips = healthy BTC
Healthy BTC = healthy alts
Very simple and you see it every single month.
>>
>>2312561
you are fucking stupid, you literally just joined this week didn't you?

we saw EVERYTHING go down just 2 weeks ago WITH bitcoin you stupid nigger lmao

they only surge AFTER the bitcoin crash, not during you stupid cunt. They go down even more than bitcoin during the crash
>>
we can literally see it RIGHT now too, bitcoin dropped what, 200$? and everything is even LOWER than what it was this morning in flat fiat value

and this stupid nignog thinks alts will go up when the king of coins falls, lmfao
>>
>>2312600
>they only surge AFTER the bitcoin crash, not during
And what did I originally say?
You're overly aggressive and misunderstanding. Might be some sort of autism.
>>
>>2312622
Oh yeah, because you TOTALLY implied you should cash out of alts and btc, yep that's what "ALTS WILL RISE" means

lmfao

I can already see you panic selling your shit now as you realize how wrong you are
>>
>>2312316

Lots of us called this last night. Buy ARK and hodl. Get rich. Thank me later
>>
>>2312622
>might
LOL
>>
File: 1.png (16KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
16KB, 1000x1000px
BUY BUY BUY
>>
>>2312632
I don't even know what you're saying.
You haven't even stated something that conflicts with what I said.
BTC goes up, corrects, and alts will rise after the process. This continues to happen over and over again.
Definitely autism.
>>
I wonder how many normies sold.
>>
>>2312657
so, your post "ALTS WILL RISE" to OP's post of BTC ABOUT to take a shit, REALLY meant "alts will rise....just after they fall then they rise XD" right?

stupid bitch lmfao, don't try to save face
>>
>>2312672
Alright, so you agree that my original statement is correct? Nice, we're done here.
>>
>>2312636
what do you think of Monero
>>
File: tsuomFd.png (57KB, 1419x664px) Image search: [Google]
tsuomFd.png
57KB, 1419x664px
Bitcoin will continue to go down. My meme triangles point towards 2100. Either go into memecoins or fiat and come back in at said price.
>>
>>2312700
stupid nigger lmao, literally running away now

bye bye, hope your sells go through in time you faggot

what kind of fucking moron do you have to be to think "ALTS WILL RISE" means SELL YOUR ALTS NOW AND BUY LATER

god I love making fun of you autistic fucking morons
>>
>>2312704
Not him, but a Monero holder. Great investment, already used on the dark web, it's the most privacy oriented coin out there. It's basically bitcoin on steroids. One of the few coins with actually good fundamentals.
>>
>Sold @ATH

Damn im good. Now please dip my lad.
>>
Bubble popped

Jumping ship

It's been real
>>
>>2312763
Not this meme again
>>
>>2312734
Zencash can do the same thing but the Chinese can use it and it doesn't have an autistic Dev
>>
>>2312791
Already in Zen, looks promising as well (mostly cuz it's its first day on Bittrex). Is Monero banned in China? Why's that?
>>
>>2312719

Mate you're obviously the autistic one here, reread your posts
>>
Bought the dip, thanks /biz/ for selling :3
>>
>>2312895
its gonna dip more loser
>>
>>2312877
stop samefagging you fucking retard

>BTC goes up, corrects, and alts will rise after the process.

you don't think this is missing an important fucking step?

Like the alts fucking crashing first? lmao

gtfo you trash
>>
>>2312902

My dick dips in your mom
>>
>>2312903
Something that's AUTOMATICALLY IMPLIED by BTC correcting.
Just like all of the other steps are IMPLIED after I said ALTS WILL RISE because it continues to happen again and again.
It's important to protect newfags from FUD but at this point I think this thread will only confuse them.
>>
>>2312903
>alts fucking crashing first
they're actually crashing today btw
>>
I-it's mooning again senpai
>>
>>2312932
please, come the fuck on

Anyone who KNOWS what will happen can make the inference, but why the fuck would you type that then? To let people know what they already know?

No, your post was obviously for newfags.

you think newfags will see "ALTS WILL RISE", and think to cash the fuck out? REALLY? That's how you think to protect newfags?

No, they will go to alts because your autistic writing made them think ALTS WILL RISE when BTC crashes. And they're going to be bagholding for a week because of it.
>>
>>2312718
when's the second peak
>>
>>2312328
strat dgb sc
>>
>>2313330
I'm speechless. I thought we'd be at 2600 by now, we're back to 2850. This totally seemed like a crash based on the analytics.

My guess is either the fundamentals are too strong (Thursday there'll be the UK elections, Conservatives and Brexit are supposed to win, ECB reunion and Comey on the senate) and pushing it up. We'll see.

As they say, buy the rumor, sell the news. Crash on Thursday?
>>
File: 1489549435346.jpg (37KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1489549435346.jpg
37KB, 500x492px
>>2313399
25K by christmas
>>
>>2313399
previously it did a double top, the second top is coming
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.