[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facebook Marketing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So i think the users are getting tired of facebook. The hype is over or will be soon.

what is the next things for marketing? Were to go ? Instagram ? Snapchat?
>>
FINALLY AN ACTUAL BUSINESS THREAD

I don't use social media so I never know what normies are into. Facebook isn't "cool" anymore with the younger generation, but older and middle age people still use it every day. It depends on your target audience.

The kids appear to be using instafag, shitchat, twatter, and something called whatsapp. These are all pieces of shit marketing-wise. They use many pictures/twats a day that are just disposable. Nothing lasts, nothing archiveable or searchable. Most of them are just for selfies, because these horny little fucks can't stop looking at themselves.

Depends what you're selling and to who.
>>
>>2312400

is there any material to recomend about " new-social-media-marketing"?
>>
>>2312022
steemit will destroy fb when website is out of the beta
>>
>>2312400
No one but immigrants communities uses whatsapp
>>
File: 1495832241783.jpg (260KB, 1229x1827px) Image search: [Google]
1495832241783.jpg
260KB, 1229x1827px
>>2312022
Instagram. Only old fucks use Facebook.

Prematurely senile fuckwad teens world wide use Instagram. Snapchat. WhatsApp and Periscope. Try any of those. And YouTube, YT is practically a billboard website that occasionally have videoclips of other shit.
>>
>>2312660
Tell me more !
>>
>>2312727
so how to advertice on snapchat? Put dog-ears on my products?
>>
>>2312400
Whatapp isnt really much of a kids thing though, you wouldn't know if you're in the US and don't have friends and fsmily and stuff abroad, but outside the US, Whatsapp is fucking huge because of the ability to call without using minutes and texts and stuff.
>>
>>2312901
Snapchat stories. It will cost you but some people actually watch that. Or you can advertise on snapchat by proxy,get daily mail to write an """article""" about it and have them put it up on Snap.
>>
>>2312400
The thing is though Facebook allows for ultimate target marketing, even if the audience isn't that big
>>
>>2312890
Research it, basically Reddit but users get paid to shill, it's a pretty good platform that I think could kill YouTube and Reddit
>>
>>2313187
but whats next? people dont go on facebook everyday, every hour anymore...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.