[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VERGE XVG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: cu.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cu.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS I FEEL LIKE A KEK
Anybody here with a good idea if/when the price for Verge falls? I want to buy some more BECAUSE I'M NOT HOLDING ENOUGH
>>
Anyobdy with a decent analysis?
>>
>>2309948
Yeah

It's a PnD shitcoin without any promising tech behind it
>>
>>2310184
HOLY SHIT I AM CONVINCED
DUMPING
>>
SHITCOIN FUCK YOU HAD MY HOPES UP
>>
>>2310184
same thing was said about BitBean when I bought them at 20 sats, makes me happy knowing cucks like you will stay forever poor ;)
>>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.msg19383183#msg19383183

Feel free to check this out. A very active dev with a clear road map and achievable goals. It's a secure/private current that has the chance to surpass Monero for completely anonymous uses.
>>
If it passes monero I will have enough lambos in my lambo account for all of /biz/.
>>
should i buy 100k of it now or wait for a dip?
>>
i buy 5btc worth and price just keep bleeding down i lose all money :(
>>
>>2310695
Be ready to see red before you seen green. HODL
>>
>>2310621
It's already in the dip.
>>
>>2310621
I got into this at 59, and again at 180 last night during the whole btc rise thing. It seems to have a pretty established floor at 180 both before and after, but before it was hovering in the 210s. I'd easily expect this one to hit 1k given the dev support, the rumors of hit hitting polo, and the features it brings like a physical wallet that you can transfer coins to. Easy for normies and future adoption.
>>
>>2310740
>>2310740
so when it go up?
>>
>>2310777
There's no guarantee's here Pajeet, and I'm not in the business of speculating. Verge is a long hold for me. 2+ years before I'll consider selling
>>
>>2310822
WTF 2 YEARS SO I LOSE MY 5 BTC FUCKER TELL ME IT GO TO 300 I BUY AT 212 SAT WTF NOW IM FUCKED
>>
someone just tell me i lose 5 btc come on when will it go above 212 sat i buy at wtf
>>
>>2310943
Never, get out while you can.
>>
>>2310943
Fucking give it up dude. You shilled last night and the entire thread knew about you and you're back shilling again today. It's blatantly obvious you don't want this coin to rise for some reason but you contribute nothing to the conversation.
>>
Wtf I hate Cryptocurrencies now
>>
i got fucking scamm 5btc i see now this 4 chan is scammers they say buy this and then its alwuas price down!!!!
>>
>>2310996
He literally has no purpose in life other than to sit behind that keyboard and type stupid shit about a random internet currency that he knows nothing about, then gets off to it. Ignore lowlife pieces of shit like this, they think they're 'trolling'. They also think they're funny, but really their whore slut mother should've left Tyrone daddy's cum laced between her meth mouth instead of letting it drip down into her pussy only for her to do more meth for the next 9 months and shit out a little tard like that.
>>
File: xvggg.jpg (47KB, 668x257px) Image search: [Google]
xvggg.jpg
47KB, 668x257px
Yeah I think we're done dipping, prepare for blastoff
>>
Check out the buys lining up...this thing is going to blast off
>>
>>2311727
I sure hope so, unless that is the whale who keeps buying and selling :(

I just need Poloniex to get their shit together and add XVG, the noobs would ATH it.
>>
>>2311742
Are you the anon with the google form?

If not and to everyone else: use this form to request polo add verge to their exchange. Obviously it will be good for exposure and to grow the market for this coin, but it will also stop the whale that keeps holding the price. The important parts are filled out just write some stuff into the other boxes.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSD3EO7-0w5BrsGuJkqgjEBWC4hplyndSJLcQY1XljxsVoEw/viewform?entry.979602431=Verge&entry.1094450111=XVG&entry.1850220464=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.0&entry.356549265=http://vergecurrency.com/&entry.2035579691=http://yiimp.ccminer.org/explorer/XVG&entry.155347101=No
>>
>>2311781
Yep :)

I pre-filled that Google form like a week ago.

It is the official Poloniex form: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

The Google form is just embedded in the page, but you can't prefill the form on their site so I had to directly link the Google form.

Thanks for filling it out everyone!
>>
>>2311819
Great idea and thank you! It literally takes 30 seconds now that you put the work in.
>>
>>2311832
Hey no problem :)

I know that one text box will be too much for people but if you guys actually take the time to show support it might work. I highly doubt many people even know that form exists.
>>
We are going up soon, probably bull flag
>>
>>2311781
>1-800-I ain't clicking that shit
Filled out the form myself bro, I'll see you at the lambo dealership on mars
>>
>>2311941
Lol fair enough but thanks for requesting it
>>
File: xvg.png (49KB, 938x586px) Image search: [Google]
xvg.png
49KB, 938x586px
Holy fuck, this sell order. Is this a bad sign of things to come?
>>
hello i buy 5 btc at 212 satishi somone tell me xvg go to 300 so i buy. whne will it go 300. can it go higheR?
>>
>>2312038
Yes
>>
File: 1466827626711.jpg (142KB, 694x770px) Image search: [Google]
1466827626711.jpg
142KB, 694x770px
>>2310470
you're a retard and should kill yourself

verge is as private and anonymous as bitcoin

Zcash, monero, and even Dash are so far beyond this dog shit that it is fucking appalling that anyone could be stupid enough to """invest""" in this shit

Fuck, if you want to gamble on a shitcoin, at least go with something like zencash, which is at least a clone of a coin with solid tech
>>
>>2312009
Price will go down down down
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.