[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 45

File: ark-welcome (1).png (5KB, 313x250px)
ark-welcome (1).png
5KB, 313x250px
While all your beloved meme coins are down 10%+ today ARK has gone up 20% despite the BTC surge. YOU CAN'T SNARK THE ARK. Not too late to buy in as we are breaking down sell walls at 0.00026000. This coin is fuelling up right now with sights set on the moon. Buy in now will be $1 by tomorrow night. DON'T MISS OUT - BUY ON BITTREX
>>
Tell me about the tech. I heard that some Smarties are behind it.

Why should it get my money instead of a lower sat coin?
>>
>>2308866
In it to win it. Quints confirm $10
>>
>>2308881
>smartbridges
a platform for coin to coin integration
>voting
earn ARK by holding your ARK in the wallet
>main dev
François-xavier is a full stack developer (MetorJS and Grails) and has primarily served as scientific officer for the European Union architecting the use of satellite observation for maritime surveillance, his work being referenced by European commission, NATO, Black Sea Commission and ESA. From 2010 he is consultant for different organisation to help them organize around data collection. He was also the core developer of Lisk up until August 2016.
>>
>>2308881
main dev is literally a rocket scientist
you know what that means
>>
Seems like this could be the next DGB by the shilling that is done here
>>
>>2308968
MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN
>>
Buy now or wait a few days?
>>
>>2309027
>he didnt buy the dip yesterday
>>
>>2309007
just don't want anyone to miss this one :)
>>
>>2309027
Now, there was a huge sell wall around 25000, which is finally gone. The price will continue to rise.
>>
>>2308866
I can't believe I bought this today. It keeps going uuuuuppp.
>>
>>2308952
>>2308968
I thought we established in the other thread, that technical analysis was a waste of time because the market doesn't DO technical analysis.
>>
File: 1461917989049.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461917989049.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
I'm only holding 80 of these fuckers. At least I'm making some gains.
>>
cmon, lets smash through this 27000 sell wall
>>
>>2309031
>if u blinked u missed the dip

ARK is too strong
>>
>>2309317
I literally was unable to buy at 19k, shit kept going up constantly. Had to settle for 22k
>>
Ark is falling
>>
>>2309355
Its not though is it
>>
>>2309451
Nah
On the rise again
Was a good chance to buy, though
>>
>>2309355

wot
>>
>>2309483
Don't worry
It will ath in a few minutes
>>
>>2309007
yeah it will double once again this week
>>
File: Monochrome (71).jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Monochrome (71).jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
As an Ark holder who's been holding since April, it's weird seeing /biz/ shilling it so hard the last few days. I'm surprised it took you guys this long to take notice. I've been recommending people to buy Ark for ages.

The coolest thing is that each and every one of you buying now are essentially buying at the very bottom. This coin hasn't even reached its previous ATH yet & is still new as fuck.

We're all going to make it. See you guys in Lamboland.
>>
yesterday people sold at 18 screaming SELL SELL SELL :D
fucking idiots
>>
>>2309526
we are all gonna be rich :-)
>>
>>2309526
fuck it, I've bought some more. Don't even care if it's ATH, I'm hyped
>>
>>2309568
ATH is around 32k
>>
buy the wall!!
>>
When are we getting added to polo? I want to exit the solar system
>>
>>2308866
ive made so much with this coin, its fucking great, and its still really undervalued
>>
>>2309568
Wish I had money to buy more at the next dip.
>>
27k broken
moon imminent
>>
>>2309837
take off.
>>
>>2309848
we made it nigga
>>
>>2309794
I'm debating if I should sell some of my SC to buy in more but I can't convince myself
>>
>>2309860
do
>>
>>2309076
Kind of. Chinks like something with some tech behind it and a solid development team. It doesn't really matter if the tech behind the coin is realistic or feasible, it just needs to appear to be.
>>
When to sell?

1 day?

1 week?

1 month?

Even though it is nearly impossible to tell, what are your predictions?
>>
>>2309899
never

I LOVE THIS COIN
ARKARKARKARKARKAKR!!!!
>>
>>2309899
wait for it to hit other exchanges you nigger, early days
>>
I have about 330 ark as part of my porfolio. I bought in around 0.2 AUD so i've made a pretty nice little profit so far.

Question is /biz/, I've got around 40 ETH atm and i'm not sure if i should hold or pour a bit more into ark.

Thoughts? Could perhaps pour in another 150 bucks to preserve my rather healthy ETH pool.
>>
File: 1fvyr7.jpg (66KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
1fvyr7.jpg
66KB, 400x499px
MOOOOOOONING, STRAP YOURSELF TO YOUR ELECTRIC CHAIRS

WE BOUT TO TAKE OFF
>>
File: superlatiivinen_nauru.jpg (103KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
superlatiivinen_nauru.jpg
103KB, 517x768px
>Boy I started on the bottom, made my way to the top
>Boy I'm gon' keep winning, no I cannot stop
>'Member I had a little, turned that shit to a lot
>Always been one hundred, put that on my block
>Used to want a 4 door, now I want that drop, Yeah
>Now I do what I want, now I do what I want
>Now I do what I want, now I do what I want
>>
>>2309931
if it were anything else I'd say yes, I've sold off my ETH at a few highs to finance other things and always regretted it.

ARK to the moon, though.

>>2309899

wait for Polo listing as anon said
>>
>>2309979
Yeah ok. Its a bitch to buy ARK atm given its relatively shit listing on exchanges, but bumping up to 500 ARK could end up being a great win if we hit $10 or more.
>>
that trap at 27k, fml
>>
>>2310019
new support at 25000, wont be this low again.
>>
told u retards that a whale is manipulating this and it will go wheever he wants it to go
buy now only if ur holding for 3+ years
>>
Just to let you know guys, the whale in the market is accumulating. He will bring his own sell walls down rapidly when it approaches the ATH and this coin will start rocketing. Let's face it, if the devs deliver this coin will be $200+. Smartbridges is revolutionary for blockchain tech
>>
>>2309979
Eth wallet provider just ripped off a bunch of people's coins. Eth is gonna start copping fuckups left right and center. They're gonna face increasing pressure for rollbacks.
>>
Any idea what the criteria are for Polo listing?
>>
>>2310081
that's true I read about that. but you just never know it seems to defy all predictions. I'm holding ETC since before that big pump a few weeks ago but no ETH at the moment
>>
where do you all see this coin in a year or two?
I always see anons compare ARK to ETH but is that just memeing?
>>
>>2310205
I always see stratis being compared to eth desu
>>
File: Monochrome (83).jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Monochrome (83).jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>2310205
Conservatively I'd say $50 each. I always said ETH would be $150 by the end of this year but as we seen its blown that prediction out of the water. Same thing may happen with Ark, I fucking hope it does honestly it would be enough to fund my dream of kitting out an amazing campervan and going travelling.
>>
>>2310205
genuinely believe this has the devs / road map to go very far
>>
>>2310240
>kitting out an amazing campervan and going travelling.
fug anon that's my dream too
>>
>>2310068
>buying without intention to HODL
We've been saying this isn't just a shitcoin p&d every single thread
>>
>>2310081
kek falling for a scam wallet that does not give you the private key, its their own falt for getting scammed not ETH
>>
>>2310251
I'll see you on the road this time next year. Look out for a van with an Ark Logo on it.
>>
>>2310240
That's pretty cool anon. It's good that you don't have childish dreams of grandeur about buying lambos or yatchs like many on this board seem to. Expensive stuff that you buy just because it's expensive loses appeal very quickly and leaves you with a void inside, but using money to actually fulfill your personal dreams is pretty cool and lasts long.
>>
paper thin sell walls :O
>>
>>2310122
Give them a premine....seriously they are jews...fuck polo they are old news.
>>
>>2310240
Are you me?.

/overland/ here.
>>
>>2310255
What he's saying doesn't even make sense anyway, coin was fucking $0.50 yesterday, more than 60% in profit in less than a day sounds pretty fast to me.
>>
when can we expect the next dip?

whale if you are here pls respond
>>
>>2310294

I buy your inside-void for 50 dgb.
>>
>>2310363
look at the orders. The dip will come when it approaches a big sell wall, but you will have limited time to get in
>>
Big sell wall at 30..we can do it boys
>>
>>2310240
50$? Consider me diamonds.
>>
Can someone explain how the ARK accumulating works with the wallet (free Ark from holding). Is this the Ark Desktop Lite wallet?
>>
>>2310294
Thanks anon. I agree with this whole heartedly. I don't want to get rich to waste money on expensive shit. I want to get rich to buy my freedom and never have to worry about escaping the rat race again.

>>2310323
I've been lurking /Vandwellers/ for a while, I'll have to check out that one as well, looks cool.
>>
>>2310471
https://youtu.be/NetVbCbFJcQ
>>
>>2308866
Total coin noob here, I've downloaded the wallet from their site, but how do I actually buy ark coins?
>>
>>2310490
Thanks
>>
>>2310348
Well i just bought some more at 28k and jsut got completely fucked by the whale
He moves his sell orders then buys up shitloads and drops the price by 1-2k satoshi. hes beeing doing it for like 2 days
>>
>>2310495
you buy from the exchange called bittrex! transfer your BTC to Bittrex then buy ARK on bittrex. The wallet is for holding the ARK once it has been bought
>>
>>2310503
Maybe we can time that and profit. Whenever we see him moving>sell, then buy again after the price drop.
>>
>>2310490
So how much ark can we accumulate through doing this?
>>
>>2310495
Buy Etheruem, use Coinbase for its simplicity as much as I hate them it's convenient for noobies.

Make account on Bittrex, send ETH to your Bittrex wallet address.

Sell ETH for BTC.

Trade BTC for ARK.

Send Ark from Bittrex to your desktop wallet.

Vote for Delegate to acquire free Ark reward for HODLING. Usually paid out daily.

HODL for a year or two.

Enjoy being wealthy.
>>
>>2309302
1023 bought at 20k sats here.

Not cashing out without at least a 5-bagger.
>>
>>2310522
good luck competing against someone with probably 50-100BTC worth
>>
>>2310558
I'm not retarded enough to swing against whales, I was thinking more about trying to predict what him will do and then ride on his back.
>>
>>2310081
Link to source pls? I didn't hear about this.
>>
>>2310483
I just installed my 50qt dometic fridge in the back of my 4runner. Doing 20 days of bc, yukon and alaska starting july 1. I love ark because i can hodl and forget.

If it hits $50 then I am buying a turtle expedition or an earthroamer and going on permanent summer vacation.
>>
>>2310490

Could you please explain to me how this is not a scam?

You send a vote with 1 ARK fee, and then get 80% profit sharing every Friday. Based on what? I'm at a loss..
>>
>>2310580
Check the catalog some anon started a thread about it.
>>
>>2309931
Diversify. Sell one eth to buy ark, you'll be shielded from missing out on eth gains but still have plenty of exposure in case ark jumps 2x in the short term.

Long term we'll have to see if the Dev can meet his road map, but right now all we've got is the promise of the tech/concept, and its limited current use case.
>>
>>2310546

Where can you vote? Can you explain this?
>>
1$ tonight boys?
>>
>>2310589
From the delegates mining blocks. The delegates do profit sharing in return for votes.
>>
>>2310607
It's possible. If not tonight, then soon after
>>
>>2310608

So you invest 1 Ark + vote and get free Ark in return?

Can you vote more than once? Or invest more Ark per delegate?

And you store the rest of your Ark in the wallet? Correct?
>>
Once it goes over 1 buck it wont dip below that ever again.
>>
>>2309899

When it hits ETH prices in a year and a half.
>>
>>2310541
Use this to find out

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/htmlview

>>2310584

That sounds fucking awesome anon, I hope you have a great time!

This is the best thing about investing in decent coins with actual legitimate development teams behind them. I can't understand why people waste time stressing out joining random pump and dump coins looking to make a quick buck.

>>2310603

You're voting for a delegate that helps run the network. ARK uses DPoS & there are 51 delegates at any time getting paid to mine blocks & process transactions, with most likely hundreds more who are there to replace them if for whatever reason one of the top 51 loses their votes. These delegates share profits from mining these blocks with voters to encourage people to vote for them.
>>
Everything crashing but ARK
I fucking love this coin
>>
>In the ARK
>>
>>2310603
See
>>2310706
>>
>this morning
>be about to put money on ARK
>have to leave for work
>Bitterex mobile site sucks
>arrive home
>ARK is mooning
JUST.jpg

I just bought some, I hope it stills mooning so at least I'll have gains
>>
>>2310706

Thanks for the information, but where do you vote exactly? Despite owning 2k this is the first time I hear this. I now got them on bittrex.
>>
Don't forget to buy ARKs little sister BRK

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-brk
>>
File: 1494943087213.jpg (445KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1494943087213.jpg
445KB, 499x499px
Bought 500 at 18k sat. I feel good that I made that decision.
>>
>>2310774
Download and install the Ark wallet then follow this guide.

https://blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

Feel free to tip for all this spoon feeding.

AMSqrGx3zi86aqnuVEE6Jg5kAcd3VaQWuj
>>
>>2310766
You're buying a stake in future tech backed by active crypto devs with proven successful projects in their resume (lisk).

I'll be surprised if you don't make 10x your investment by year end, this coin will be $10 in the near future, who knows where once it's reached mainstream adoption.
>>
>>2310820

Sure, you'd just be pants on head retarded to buy it right now at a parabolic ATH.
>>
>>2310706
Thanks a lot. A couple of questions:

So whom should I vote for? The one with best returns per day (anamix)?

So if you vote for someone who falls out of the top 51, you lose your 1 Ark and stop getting funds?

Can you vote for multiple top 10 delegates? What is the 'min/max payout?'?
>>
>>2310834
You can check out the #Delegates channel on the Ark slack and also check their delegate proposals here.

https://forum.ark.io/category/5/delegates

I'm actually not sure about your second question, I've never thought about that myself.

Yeah you can vote for as many as you want, your stake weight (amount of Ark you own) will be split up equality between every delegate that you vote for.
>>
>>2310834

Payout is determined by your delegate. If he pays you shit, look at the other delegates and get engaged in the community and vote for someone else.

Can vote for multiple delegates but will have to split your wallet
>>
>>2308866
im still pissed, i only had one btc to work with to buy ARK when it was 40 cents last week. coinbase still hasnt given me my other two coins yet so Im forced to sit here watrching ark skyrocket and i cant even buy any more sats
>>
>>2310912
Do you have to vote from different wallet addresses to vote for multiple people? I always assumed you could just do I from the same address. In that case I guess it's better as you get to decide how much voting weight you spend on each delegate
>>
>>2310925
funny thing yesterday I would have bought when it was mooning but I was buying btc from localbitcoins - the process & sending took ages, we talking like 2 hours - during this time the price increased even more up to 27.5k, then when I recieved my bitcoins it dipped and I got some at 21-22k
>>
>>2310925
Use a bitcoin ATM?
>>
I wish you pump&dump fuckers had kept quiet about this one. I only had time to shove like 250 bucks into it. It's a legit tech, their site is completely geared for normies, it's professional, FUCK

I hate you all so much
>>
>>2311193

$250 bucks when ARK hits ETH is 80K
when it hits BTC a month ago, it's a million.

You'll be fine. HODL and be patient
>>
How much higher will this coin go? Did it already peak? Too late to buy in?
>>
>>2311258
This is a mid/long term hold. We're seeing nice things right now, and over the long run it will certainly continue. Keep in mind we're moving up while every other alt got hit.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 297x170px
Its Tanking
>>
>>2311258
ARK was released in March of this year. buying now is like buying BTC sub $1
>>
>>2311318
this is an exaggeration, but it's a seriously valuable coin. I won't be shocked if it hits $10.
>>
>>2311353
I'm not saying that it'll ever reach the price of BTC, of course it won't any time soon, if ever. I'm just comparing with how early we all are buying in. It isn't even $100 million market cap yet.
>>
Which alt should I sell to buy more ARK?

I have

BAT
STRAT
ZEN
DGB
1ST
IOC

Like $50 on them all
>>
>>2311447

I'm holding 55 BAT because memes but it's shit until people start using Brave (so never)
>>
>>2311447
Definitely 1st. Maybe DGB.
>>
>tfw only got 1.2k ARKS at 18k
>>
>>2311447
Hold DGB until tomorrow as it moons before the event on Friday, sell at the peak. Buy ark as it dips tomorrow
>>
>>2308952
How do I earn ARK, is there a specific wallet I need?

I have 100 of these fuckers since two days ago.
>>
>>2311447

Same question. I've only got limited funds (student), but I have 30$ worth of UBQ, and $10 worth of Waves. Shall I hold them or cash out and buy Ark at the dip? I've heard great things about UBQ, but I don't know what its ceiling is opposed to Ark's ceiling.

Any advice?
>>
>>2311541
ARK is going to be $10 sooner rather than later. Long-term alitcoin prices are obviously hard to say, but given the relative lack of attention, promising tech, and somewhat low number of circulating coins, $100-200 by the end of next year if not earlier is possible.
>>
>>2311509
yeah you need the official wallet, but with 100ark you will earn like 1 ark a month and you need to spend 1 ark to start earning ark
>>
ARK is a new king. Noe will take you to the new world. Only Gods chosen can make it.

Bless ARK
>>
We are definitely touching a dollar today. I wonder if it'll hold steady. 30K sat wall to break today. Buy buy buy it's only going up
>>
ARK dipping now, Stratis mooning
>>
when can we expect the next dip. I wanna buy some more

the thing is though, does a 1k dip matter so much if ARK is destined to go to 10$ Territory like you guys say.
>>
Will this really hit $10 eventually?

Whats the promising tech behind it or just some PnD shitcoin?

Any other good mid to long term investments to get in on early like ARK?
>>
What about that sell wall at 30k lads? Should we through it? Will ironhands prevail through the BTC rise to 3k?
>>
>>2311656
Yes.

These are the coins I will hold for 1-2 years at least: ARK, ETH, WAVES, BTC, STRAT, SC, REP, ANT and perhaps Bancor, WINGS, XEM, SWT and GNT.
>>
>could've bought ark for .50 cents yesterday
>zencash niggers memed me because it was added to Bittrex
>ark at .83 now

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2311698
Finally someone with a sane mind.
>>
>>2311713
ZEN is a semi long hold worthy coin. The tech is solid, so you can expect at least x2 by the end of the month if not earlier.
Right now, both ARK and ZEM are in the list of coins that I'm certain will increase in value exponentially in the days to come.
>>
>>2311713
this exact shit happened to me too, now i'm going to miss zencash too because i'm too burned to ever touch it again
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-164415.png (238KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-164415.png
238KB, 1080x1920px
>>2311698

>>2311698

Almost the same as me. What's good about Waves?
>>
Debating selling ZEN

Got memed last night but idk..just gotta wait for the BTC hype train to derail but I dont want to miss out on ARK either..
>>
>>2308866
Holding 700 ark
How much are you holding anons?
>>
File: Dogbot_001-1.jpg (724KB, 800x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Dogbot_001-1.jpg
724KB, 800x4000px
>>2311827
25k ARK, got in at 10k sat. Holding till I die.
>>
>>2311615

It doesn't really matter. We're being anal about buying dips just because it's fun and because more ROI if we panic sell (which you should never do). But it's insignificant if you buy in at < $1.00 if shit shoots up to 10, 20, 100
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-06-10-00-57.png (308KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-06-10-00-57.png
308KB, 1440x2560px
>>2311827
poorfag here, ready to live a frugal life and start a family
>>
>>2311856

Is that pic for real anon? It says 'heavily classified' but it seems too fucking fucking batshit crazy to be true. Oh and way to go bro, off to the moon with you!
>>
>>2311881
>poorfag
>tfw only 600 ark
>>
>>2311916
I started with $250, anon. Overall put about $600 in
>>
>>2311894
It's real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2BxGOdYm8U
>>
So um who are you guys voting for?
>>
File: IMG_20170606_165308.jpg (441KB, 1017x2479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_165308.jpg
441KB, 1017x2479px
>>2311698
Solid portfolio anon. Very similar to mine. I need to decide what coin to take profit from and buy into SC eventually. I'm living dangerously at the moment by not currently holding any BTC, but I'm hoping a couple of my holdings moon faster than BTC grows so that I can take a percentage out of each and put them back into BTC.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170607-005411.png (143KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170607-005411.png
143KB, 1080x1920px
>>2311958
Darn, I can only hope to reach the level you guys are at. Hopefully my portfolio will hold up.
>>
File: Monochrome (111).jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Monochrome (111).jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>2311946
What the actual fuck
>>
>>2311698
>>2311798
>>2311958
Nice portfolios anons. I hold most of these + BAT & Stratis. Nice to see people not getting shilled by shitcoins
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-06-09-04-34.png (263KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-06-09-04-34.png
263KB, 1080x1920px
I want to dump more into ARK but not sure. Already sold some ZEN for some more ARK. Should I dump IOC?
>>
>>2311798
Another decentralized exchange/easy token issue type thing. Buddies with the ETH guys

>>2311958
Yes, I spent quite a bit of my BTC last night. Nice BLOCK, I forgot about that one. We'll be the rich ones. See you at the /biz/ Monaco meet-up in a few years :)
>>
>>2311978
You can do it Anon, I started with 2k last year bought BTC and forgot about it until March this year. By then it had doubled to 4k. I've only been actively trading and investing since mid March to get where I am today.
>>
Is this dip gonna go any lower?

Or shall I just bite the bullet and buy it nonetheless? In a few months time those pennies won't matter, right?
>>
>>2312080
buy now or regret forever
>>
From a technical standpoint I have a really good feeling how ARK is growing. The graph looks healthy, no obvious pump and dump.
>>
Went all in on ARK and SC, I'm sick of day trading it's unhealthy. I just want steady gains and some potential
>>
>>2312150
That's pretty brave, I like it. Now delete Blockfolio, leave /biz/ and come back in a year.
>>
>>2310820
>lisk

>successful

nigger are you blind?
>>
>>2312150

Isn't SC a p&d? Not sure how there is a stable gain there, or am I missing out? I think I'm gonna use the ATH BTC to buy in some more Ark, is this a good strategy?
>>
>>2312080
There's the dip you've been waiting. Now or never.
>>
Student poorfag here. Is it even worth buying like 40$ worth of ARK?
>>
any way to buy ark with fiat
>>
>>2312191

Bought in @ 26500, perfectly timed. Feelsgood. Bought @ 17k 2-3 days ago, so this feels a bit contra-intuitive.. But hey, I like what I'm seeing.
>>
>>2312120
Yup, I love how there has constantly been healthy dips along the way, giving everyone plenty of opportunities to buy in relitively safely.
>>
>>2312213
Send me money and I'll send you ark
>>
>>2312222

Looking at my quads, I guess the gods are with me..
>>
File: 1496258902790.gif (201KB, 660x780px) Image search: [Google]
1496258902790.gif
201KB, 660x780px
>>2312222
>>
>>2312206
Was it worth buy mETH when it was trading around a dollar?

Let the answer guide you
>>
File: 2d hips.gif (230KB, 492x400px) Image search: [Google]
2d hips.gif
230KB, 492x400px
>>2312213
just buy eth with coinbase, transfer to bittrex and sell for btc, then ark.
>>
>>2312222
Good for you! I was contemplating whether to just sell off ZEN to get more ark, but as they say, diversify.
I'll hang on with my modest 1302 ARK.
Plus ZEN could very much soar sooner or later.
>>
I invested all my btc yesterday when it was ATH thinking that when the price will drop alts will rise

was that a good move?
>>
>>2312322
well if you'd waited four hours for the dip you could have bought at a 25% discount
>>
>>2312322
Yup, anticyclically trading is always a good approach.
>>
>>2312347
I forgot my btc trading during 1 month because of the final exams and made 130$ doing nothing

KEK
>>
File: arkwaves.png (85KB, 1161x616px) Image search: [Google]
arkwaves.png
85KB, 1161x616px
ARK is riding the WAVES

get on before its too late
>>
>>2312463
It will take me 1 or 2 days to set up and buy bitcoins. Should i proceed?
>>
Ark.io exchange list also features litebit.eu which seems more convenient then bittrex (multiple methods of fiat deposit) is it legit, never heard of this exchange before?
>>
SELL SELL SELL, its a dump.

Buy low, sell high :)
>>
Did anybody else watch the volume go up like 80% after this thing hit the Bittrex front page?
>>
File: blind bill 2.png (803KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
blind bill 2.png
803KB, 600x775px
>>2308866
>tfw cant buy more BTC until sunday to invest more in ARK
>>
>>2312570
bittrex doesn't support fiat money as far as I know but the exchanges are way better.

litebit is a fucking ripoff
for example:
buying Stratis - €9.80
selling €8.80

honestly, only use it when you don't have any other options, or transfer the money after buying.

the only positive thing about it is there is no limit. but it doesn't matter, because during every pump the site wil go down, or there is no stockage.

missed out on alot of stratis because of those motherfuckers
>>
Ok guys. First altcoin dabbling in three years. Got myself some ARK.

>>2312570
I used to them to cash out an altcoin I still had around, mostly for testing. Worked fine. Total of €80ish that was transferred to my bank account without any weird delays. But yeah, they keep a nice % for themselves.
>>
Public Service Announcement: There is some massive FOMO and shilling going on in ITT. The shilling is so high there is likely an PnD Discord behind it. It's noon, which is usually the time they like to start 'em too. Remember the impentrable DGB which people claimed would never fall an to

BUY BUY BUY

at ATH before it fell from 2700 to 1700.

Ark has been green for days. I will dip soon. Don't get cucked into selling your HODLS and buying ATH and by Discord shills and PnD groups trying to make a quick buck on a cheap, low volume coin, despite the qaulity of the tech behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnBHBmcgdpU
>>
>>2312907
In before

>Have fun missing your chance

I'll wait for the dip, shills. I'll wait for the dip in a couple days.

Also, take into consideration almost all other alts are down, so if you're selling alt X at -14% from the day before to take 30% profit today, you're really not making much tomorrow when prices on other alts come out of their dips.
>>
>>2312907
on the flip side i've been buying for a month and just sold off a bunch of bags to buy some more. haven't felt a "last chance" vibe like this since dgb at 200sats. lets see who's right!
>>
>that order book

Duck and cover
>>
Well, if there is some campaign/discord behind it, no one told me, and yet I support ark 100%. This thing is is solid it is not even funny. was planning to drop half my BTC (negligible amount for all you lambo-Lennys) into Bancor, but now that that is wholly unattractive, I'm goin Ark. Already had some at 10k, but I will still buy more. This thing is going to 5$ in the short and 50 in the long term. Just buy 5k Ark now and enjoy your lambo later.
>>
>>2312907
>>2312924
I was the OP of another ARK thread. May be pointless saying this as I have no evidence, but I'm a poorfag with 1.2K ark that I bought at around 15K sat. I am nowhere near coordinated or reputable enough to be able to successfully raise the price of a coin and neither are the vast majority of /biz/. This coin has been growing healthily and there have been slight dips everyday at an almost orderly pattern if you look at the charts as I always do. It's backed by solid tech and the price would rise whether the coin is shilled or not. In other words, get the fuck in right now.
>>
Fuckk my coinbase is taking way too long to set up.
>>
>>2312773
next stop polo
>>
fuck it, sold all my STRAT and got full into ARK. To the fucking moon (will reinvest into STRAT next month tho)
>>
im new to cryptos, what are the benefits of holding Akr in Ark client rather than in Bittrex?
>>
>>2313222

Security in case the exchange fucks up some day you'll be in charge of your own coins
>>
File: 123.png (37KB, 1227x657px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
37KB, 1227x657px
uh, goys?
>>
>>2313297
that's gonna get eaten up, just hodl. whales can't stop this deathstar.
>>
>>2313297
Oh lord please fucking dip I am waiting to scoop up some more right now
>>
buy ASAP it wont dip before 1$
>>
>>2313614
I did when I saw that wall get pushed back, its a bluff
>>
yep it'll rise and shine
>>
>>2313297

There are some hefty sell walls, however, there is also rapid volume accumulation on ARK. That is usually a sign a coin is about to moon. It's volume went from 200 to 900, and its gone up to 1040 btc while i've been looking at it.

Also it's gone from first to second page so more people will pay attention to it (on bittrex).
>>
how long till the moon you guys think? I want to sleep but need to sell high and of these lows I own
>>
>>2313757

when btc dips apparently.
>>
>>2313753

Also ARK is one of the few green coins on the bittrex front page, which also draws people in. Next btc dip it will probably start gaining momentum.
>>
File: IMG_4656.jpg (50KB, 750x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4656.jpg
50KB, 750x515px
>>2313757
This baby mooned already friend.
>>
ofc no one knows exactly when it moons but it's highly unlikely that it dips before 1$ so just go in and hope for the best
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-205527[1].png (115KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-205527[1].png
115KB, 720x1280px
>>2313898
This is only the beginning, Anon.
>>
we broke 1k volume boys
>>
File: IMG_1683.png (114KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1683.png
114KB, 750x1334px
This doesn't feel like a shit coin. This one could go big.
>>
>>2313930
Niiiice
>>
>>2313946
Long-term predictions?

3, 6, 9 mos, 1 yr?
>>
File: 1472866845042.jpg (34KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1472866845042.jpg
34KB, 400x388px
>tfw bought this at 4 cents each
>>
File: IMG_3558.png (69KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3558.png
69KB, 750x1334px
>>2313946
brb killing self
>>
>>2314012
How the fuck did you get in so early?
>>
File: 2012_ship01a copy_468.png (316KB, 1000x426px) Image search: [Google]
2012_ship01a copy_468.png
316KB, 1000x426px
Have some OC.
I don't even have ark, just felt like shooping something
>>
bough at .17 feels REAL good man
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-201855.png (123KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-201855.png
123KB, 1080x1920px
I'm just gonna leave it and forget for a few months. Put £100 in 3 weeks ago
>>
Ok guys, I need some convincing,
How are alts not in bubble?
As far as I know there is literally no use for any coins besides straight up peer-peer payment, why would somebody invest in other currency the bitcoin knowing there is a chance the person only has bitcoins as it is most popular cryptocurrency

How do coins differ? Besides smart-contracts & being fast, what other qualities do cryptocurrency have?
>>
>>2314344
This is like getting to invest in the next mega tech corp when it's just a couple of guys in a basement. Nobody was using windows when it was a bit of rough code. You are trying to get in early on things that WILL be used on massive scales in 2 years. Baka.
>>
>>2314382
thanks anon, that clears things out - the risk factor is big here as probably not all alts will succeed
>>
2$ in 2 weeks. Calling it.
>>
>>2314344
Do you know any good books on dot com bubble?
I feel it being really similar
>>
>>2314394
That's why you research and diversify nigga. I spend my whole day researching and barely sleep. Because of thid I am going to be a mutimillionaire whne I am 23. One good coin might fail, but if you have a lot of 10 good ones? See you on the moon
>>
>>2314411
Yeah with the 700 alts, probably 10% will make it.
>>
>>2314457
you mean 1%
>>
>>2314344
>>2314411
Altcoins are using blockchain tech and applying it to other use cases.
>>
Just a quick reminder,
Good time to get into ARK now. Its stable at 29 and waiting to hit a new ATH today or tomoorw
>>
>>2315204
Sticking in this one for a long time. Might even put more in...
>>
>>2315260
i'm definitely buying more once my transaction clears from coingate.
>>
>>2314382
Also Ark is working on building a network of communication with other Cryptocurrencies, it's creating a whole ecosystem. This isn't just a simple currency with no other uses. You'll be able to send If someone wants payment in ETH you will be able to send Ark as payment and your target will receive the payment converted to ETH automatically for example.
>>
This is the anon who was part of the discussion about creating the anime girl for Ark. I am going to get someone on fiverr to make one for us. Send as much Ark as you want as payment. I will make sure that is quality.

ANn9LcqMwRWXbYoufoaot2bs9bYiH1s8rZ
>>
poorfag here, did i do good? up $400 so far
>>
Fuck this coins been treating me really nicely... Glad I went in big this time.
>>
Here is my idea anons. Storm from Xmen but with red hair. Shoots red lightning (arcs of lighting, get it) from her hands to other coin logos. With red lighting coming out of her eyes. At least this is just one photo. Think it is good?
>>
File: arkapocalypse.jpg (30KB, 434x228px) Image search: [Google]
arkapocalypse.jpg
30KB, 434x228px
>>2315781
fuck women
this coin deserves a good male protagonist
one that actually shares similar aspects to ark
>>
>>2315681

Woah son. I'm drawfag from last night. I'm doing one today.
>>
>>2315807
Oh nice! When you post it, post your Ark address, I send ya some.
>>
I'd like an honest opinion instead of "LE MOON LAMBO". I think I can expect that here; the Ark crowd seems to be much more mature than say DGB...anyway:
Is 5000$ into Ark right now going to be enough to turn into a Million, what would you say? can x200 still be realized from this price?
I REALLY think Ark could be a big one that finally gives us neckbeards the rewards we deserve, but unfortunately I don't have much more I can put into this thing right now.

What is everyone's stake? Any whale here? Say, with other 200k?
>>
>>2315852

Will do. It's going to be a later tonight. Get off work soon, then diving in. Hoping to do a full composition, but it'll depend on time
>>
>>2315887
Take your time man. This is our mascot we are talking about. I have faith in you, random person on the internet.
>>
Two massive buy walls up. Someone obviously wants this to moon.
>>
>>2315873
Don't think in terms of price, think of market cap (differences in supply are relatively insignificant for our purposes). For this to increase market cap by 200x would put it in third place behind Ethereum but ahead of Ripple.
>>
>>2315873
You're asking for the impossible. I put ~$2500 into this already and I plan on putting $5000 more in on Friday. But, this isn't my only holding. The team, product, and current price seem to be the perfect storm for such an increase in my opinion. Check out the other coins listed in this thread.
>>
>>2316093
Yeah but the overall market cap will keep increasing with no end in sight, and then Ark could even be top 10 and still reach 200x market cap
>>
>>2316093
200x might be a stretch , (or maybe not) but 10x or 20x could easily be doable
>>
good morning everyone (AUS time). looks like everything held well overnight. moon mission is well underway. just a reminder that asia is about to wake up and buy the fk into this coin
>>
File: 6la3R.jpg (54KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
6la3R.jpg
54KB, 600x823px
Well I bought 8k now, fingers crossed for some sweet sweet moon action
>>
>>2316274
people said the same last night
>>
>>2316410
anddddd what happened? we set a new floor at 20000, then at 22000, etc etc and have been knocking down sell walls. Volume has doubled since yesterday and the price is accumulating around the selling resistance. You know what that means?
>>
>>2316410

To be fair, the price has been increasing consistently all week.
>>
So ARK isn't on coinbase is it? Where do you go to trade?
>>
>>2316650
bittrex or polo
remember to transfer funds in eth, and not btc
>>
Keep buying, right lads? Or will it dip again? I only have enough to get me 1 lambo rn
>>
>>2316410
its not on polo yet so may as well buy for that reason alone
>>
>>2316679
i bought with bitcoin
>>
>>2316679
How do you get BTC to trade with in the first place? Do you buy it elsewhere like coinbase, then exchange the BTC for ARK on Bittrex?
>>
>>2316925
Gemini, Kraken, localbitcoins, bitquick. All places you can get bitcoin.

Then you transfer the BTC to an exchanged lke Bittrex. Then use that BTC to buy ARK. Download wallet program. Transfer ARK to wallet. Vote for a delegate. Get free ARK. HODL until 20 dollars or more.
>>
>>2316925
That's what I did.
>>
>>2316679
nigger I'm not seeing an option for ETH-ARK on bittrex
>>
>>2316957
Thank you very much! I'm an idiot and new, so that was informative
>>
>>2317006

nigger, trade your ETH for BTC and buy ARK with BTC. It's not rocket science. the reason we say transfer eth is because the confirmations are a lot faster than btc and you'll be less likely to miss a dip.
>>
>>2317093
If you use Gemini they pay for your transaction fees for withdrawals of ETH and BTC. I think they use a good amount for the fee because I never have any trouble when I transfer BTC from there.
>>
>>2317093
yes
>>
wehn the fuck do i buy this? is it going to drop at all?
>>
>>2317236
we need your help killing that 30k sell wall, then we hit $1 in hours.
>>
>>2317236
it's not going sub 20k i can tell you that much.
>>
>>2317236
you buy it now. Think of it like buying bitcoin at 2.9$. you may be angry for a few days if it goes down to 2.5$, but in the long run...
>>
wont stop until $1 this coin is like eth at 80cent cmon now guys you know what to do
>>
>>2317236
Bittrex, no it wont drop. Super stable right now, waiting to hit ATH
>>
Fucking bittrex and validations, i just want to buy this coin and go to sleep already...
>>
>>2317236
It will dip at some point, but its impossible to time when with a coin this new with such a low market cap. Better to buy now and suck it up being a few percentage down in the short term if it dips, than wait for the dip that never comes.

Trust me I know from first hand experience. I missed Dash mooning from $30 to $100 waiting for the dip that never came. Same thing happened again with NEM broke 2k Satoshis and I waited to buy the dip. Shit went to 12k whilst I stood there beside the launch pad and watched it all unfold...
>>
>>2317453
i feel you i watched dash went from 10 dollar to 100 and didnt do anything about it same with litecoin when it was $2
>>
File: didn't care neither.png (162KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
didn't care neither.png
162KB, 640x480px
>Throw about $120 into ARK because afraid of risks
>If it shoots high I'll maybe get a good profit and be very happy with it
>If it goes nowhere its not a huge loss
>>
How can you claim to be all in on ARK if you don't even own a pair of ARK Cosmic Shorts?
>>
>>2309076
Erm, you're confuzling technical analysis (chart memes/supersition) technological analysis/assessment (more a fundamental analysis in a tech dependent asset.

Inb4 chart reading reliably predictive, only ever temporarily thus not reliably.

>>Ohh look when this, THIS
>tfw whale/hive saw same, went other direction :(

Fundamentally choose then, contribute/educate/monitor/discount fuds/promote("shill" if you will but seems inappropriately negative if you're fundamentally congruent (defend your position!)/post your wallet address for those you help find your chosen cryptocurrency and those who appreciate your contribution in/on the currency.

All aboard the ARK. Really, copy my address/this post, investigate team, tech, use case, & consequent big potential, and thank me later as often as you feel the love.

AcCciuQqKnJd1hUe4FcyvVgDfvkJ2bYiSM
>>
>>2318141
Tfw forgot on Ark thread lol, still...

TLDR ARK squark and HODL
>>
Only have 160 arks. Should I top up? But the price now is 3 times the price I bought. Reeeeeee
>>
The more I read about this the more I think it may be pigger than a PnD and we've hit on something revolutionary.
>>
>>2315799
^THIS
I \ H
I \ I
I \ S
>>
>>2315807
>>2315799
>>
that was the dip
>>
im buying 2000usd worth in 2 months, what do you think the price will be in 2 months
>>
>>2319037
in 2 month?!
>>
>>2319037
Higher. you're doing it right anon
>>
never gonna sell my ARK :)
one of my few long term holds
>>
>>2319037
Are you saving up or something?
>>
File: ark-tan-wip.png (322KB, 1073x717px) Image search: [Google]
ark-tan-wip.png
322KB, 1073x717px
this is me >>2315807

>>2315799
I agree with this, so I'm actually going to do two. I did some preliminary sketches so you guys can tell me what to add and what not. I'm typically a cartoonist / pixel shit, so a lot of detail is going to take me some time.

I think Mike should be space marine esque Noah and Ark-Tan should be leiji matsumoto style space opera angel. I don't know what kind of armor to put so link examples that you like. this is all preliminary. hopefully some more draw fags pop in.

did the hair like the logo, but we can change it if you guys want. my goal is to do a big really robust composition with space noah and ark-tan reaching out to all the other alt-coins to board their giant space ark to the moon.

address but nbd AaxQzezujkcnym15ZcgzhWvXumvzhGfWeP
>>
Should buy AUD$1000?
>>
What are the whales doing lmao
>>
>>2312907
retard alert
>>
>>2319469
>Did not use red lightning

I think I am sold on this idea though. The idea of ark-tan taking them all to the moon is great. Have some ARK to continue the good work.
>>
this isn't on polo right?
>>
>>2319469
This is amazing
>>
>>2319469

digging the design in general. maybe make her a bit more 'cute' for maximum meme potential.
>>
I sold my UBQ for ARK. Good idea or bad idea?
>>
ARK.io Anime Opening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AUGpmcp9rk
>>
But muh bat bags....
>>
>>2319727

I'll do a cute one when we finalize a look
>>
File: 1495770854135.jpg (8KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1495770854135.jpg
8KB, 249x243px
i got rid of my zen for 150 ark, i feel alot better honestly. even if zen takes off tomorrow ark seems like a much better long term hodler. did i do good, lads?
>>
And this one is from their official channel. Holy chuckles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWCsAFGnv5c [Embed]

>A decentralized world
>It cannot be stopped
>A vessel is coming to transport you
>Will you board?
>>
>>2319784

A shield with an ARK symbol , or maybe a sword with a hilt that looks like the symbol could look cool.
>>
>>2319851
godfuck this sounds cheezy

*buys 5000 more*
>>
>>2319909
this was my initial reaction as well, kek
>>
>>2319851

fuck yes
>>
File: ark.png (55KB, 1848x498px) Image search: [Google]
ark.png
55KB, 1848x498px
brace yourselves for some turbulence boys
>>
hit 30k already you fuck REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2320091
Come back next week to 50k
>>
did i done good?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-195826.png (199KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-195826.png
199KB, 1080x1920px
We moon now
>>
>>2320250
I hope so
>>
>>2319909
But that gnarly guitar solo, man!
>>
>>2320284
me too lol
>>
File: waiting.jpg (369KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
369KB, 750x1125px
Don't mind me just waiting for the dip
>>
>>2320268
Gonna even out to 1000 ARK. Go big or go broke
>>
>>2308927
that would get me 10k. hope you're right.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (32KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
32KB, 590x578px
Arkbros, I want to open a lambo dealership. Wait for chinks to go to bed or buy now?
>>
File: IMG_3510.jpg (622KB, 2664x1688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3510.jpg
622KB, 2664x1688px
Ark is great.
I've been holding since there was snow on the ground and never once considered selling.
>>
ANBjNSsuxJib5Zr5YYBFbhvDjS8DRdsTJH

send me arcs plz
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.