[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is an HP address?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: jap.jpg (43KB, 545x535px) Image search: [Google]
jap.jpg
43KB, 545x535px
I'm talking to this company representative from Japan about cooperating with my company and he's asking for my company's HP address.

I'm not a native english speaker so I'm not familiar with this term and looking online didn't really help me solve this. Anyone here knows??
>>
>>2307714
Hinternet Protocol address
Hewlett Packard address
Home Place address
House Print address

gotta be one of these
>>
>>2307723
I'm thinking maybe it's Headquarters Postal address?

I guess Home Place can sort of make sense..
>>
File: ac.jpg (43KB, 515x347px) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
43KB, 515x347px
>>2307714
Handjob Parlor
>>
>>2307714
it stands for business-speak niji shorthand for the 'safehouse' or 'funhouse' where you send visiting businessmen for drinks and bang-bang. Most companies don't officially have one but I guarantee you any mid-cap company is going to have lasting interests in real estate and will maintain one if they do any business with Japan's salary culture.

t. japan guy for mid-cap
>>
>>2307760
christ, I didn't consider this shit. So if they come visit I have to take care of them and find them a funhouse? Do I have to own it?
>>
>>2307781
It's not like the guy you're talking to will necessarily use it himself, but in my experience, after a certain point in negotiations it is considered a sign of respect to offer the address. If this is an in-person meeting, bow low and say 'tsu-mur-nai mur-no des-see-gaa' (this isn't really much) and give the address on a card (preferably expensive, lightly perfumed with a floral oil such as lavender or jasmine, and often embossed or with other flairs such as rounded edges). Don't disrespect the client by including OTHER information other than the address on a single side of the card-- no company logo or even the words "HP address".

No, it doesn't have to be something you own. It can be an apartment. The important thing is that it is presented properly
>>
>>2307714
Acceptable colors I've seen for the HP card (when presented in person) are cream, eggshell blue, and light pink, with the light pink being the most common I've seen.
As for amenities, basic TV, couch, fridge, bed are important. You don't need to worry about girls or drugs unless the guy who is traveling specifically asks.
>>
File: 1472803588933.jpg (219KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
1472803588933.jpg
219KB, 822x462px
>>2307760
>>2307814
>>2307859
interdasting
>>
>>2307760
I can't tell if I'm being trolled or not
>>
>>2307714
if the conversation is not in person, like via email or something, it's not considered good form to email the address of the location. The card is the acceptable presentation of this thing and should be MAILED or COURIERED to the representative. It is not necessary to write down what the card represents-- the context will make it clear

some guidelines:
offer with BOTH HANDS HOLDING THE CARD when you bow and say the words

no eye contact when offering the card or during the rest of the conversation

if it is asked for in email or over phone or other method, MAIL or COURIER the card and do not speak of the address directly-- to do so is considered too obvious (to mention your company's gesture outright) and results in loss of face
>>
>>2307714
ホームペジアドレス
Homepage Address

That's what they say when they want your company website.
>>
>>2308081
>>2307859
>>2307814
>>2307760

Damn you know your shit, really refreshing to see anons helping others
>>
>>2307734
I forgot about Heisenberg Principle address.
>>
File: trump relaxed.jpg (116KB, 962x767px) Image search: [Google]
trump relaxed.jpg
116KB, 962x767px
>>2308104
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.