[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN THE FUCK ARE ALT COINS GOING TO MOON AGAIN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: dgb.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dgb.png
102KB, 512x512px
BTC RAPED EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2305427
when btc dips
>>
>>2305445
Which is when?
>>
>>2305474
1300 EST 6/5/2017
>>
>>2305445
lol
>>
File: pepe4.jpg (35KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepe4.jpg
35KB, 657x527px
>>2305482
>>
>>2305427
Buy low idiot, this is a god send.
>>
>>2305612
What the fuck do you think I've been doing kek
>>
now
>>
>>2305427

DGB RECOVERING BOYS.

HOPE YOU DIDN'T DROP AT 1600 LMAO, THAT WOULD BE EMBARASSING
>>
File: Smooth+recovery_66c39a_5132002.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Smooth+recovery_66c39a_5132002.gif
2MB, 500x281px
R E C O V E R Y
>>
I just dont get how you faggots don't spot the pattern.

BTC is at an ATH. BTC bagholders sell because shit coins are low. so they dump some of their bags onto shitcoins and alts while they are low, which in turn drives up the price of shitcoin

Shitcoin is now at an ATH. Shitcoin bagholders dump some of their bags onto BTC while it is low which in turn drives up the price of BTC

over and over and over and over again.

God you faggots are so retarded or something.
>>
Days like this I thank the lord I'm a no coiner and didn't buy into these pyramid scheme coins. Enjoy poverty
>>
>>2305705
no its fucking easy to make money in this market. you could turn 5 dollars into 1000 in a month if you just watch the pattern. Bitcoin up? buy shitcoins. Shitcoins up? sell for bitcoin.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>2305705
It's times like this you double down and get rewarded for not being a Luddite.
>>
>>2305427
Holy fuck. Looking at the order book on Polo and the trades it's like a gang of whales swarming downtown and taking sweets from babbies.

Whales are buying up DGB cheaply and fucking idiots sell it to them without looking at the order book.

It's a massacre and there will be a lot of people contemplating suicide because they sold at 1600 sats when the price reaches $.15 this weekend.

If you want cheap DGB - get it now.
>>
>he didn't sell his BTC for cheap alts

buy low, sell high!

especially make sure to buy the grandpa coin during this rally
>>
down she goes
>>
>>2305758
I've only bought into crypto a few days ago but I honestly don't get it, how do you even take a casual glance at BTC's patterns and freak out over this? If you're selling any alts right now you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2305758
Will it dip much after the news pump?
>>
>>2305705
> I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. Please rape my face.

The market cap for crypto just went over $100B.
You will regret
>>
File: 1473893671957.jpg (50KB, 635x467px) Image search: [Google]
1473893671957.jpg
50KB, 635x467px
TFW bought the dip. I just wish I had more than $110 at the moment. Oh well, still better than a noicoiner
>>
>>2305705
most of us are still up, it's just that we're not as high as we could be until BTC fucking dips so we can get to the other side
>>
>>2305758
scalping profit.

literally the same thing that happens every single time. remember, you're buying these shit coins WITH bitcoin, which you originally bought with fiat. Even if theyre down, as long as bitcoin is rising ridiculously high relative to your dollar, you're still making money.
Look at Reddcoin. Last week 94 Sats seemed high. Now it seems low as fuck. Thats in a WEEK. Perception changes fast. Just buy and hold for the summer and see what your fat ass wallets look like. And if I'm wrong and the whole thing comes tumbling down--well--I really believe we are starting to finally get beyond that point of volatility, at least for eth and bitcoin. If they stay strong, the rest of the market is here to stay.
>>
>>2305482
layal
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.