[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could some kind anon red pill me on what the hell this thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wtf.png (22KB, 971x468px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
22KB, 971x468px
could some kind anon red pill me on what the hell this thing is? everyone keeps talking about sell walls, order walls, bla bla....none of it makes sense to me

what does the graph represent? are the color arbitrary or red = bad? does the steepness of the graph matter? what should i be looking for when buying/selling? etc etc

this thing might as well be egyptian hieroglyphics yet everyone on biz keeps referencing it
>>
>>2303782

Green are the buy wall, red is the sell wall

The height represents the number of sells or buys at that specific price

That gap is concerning though, usually you see the green and red meet in the middle

I consider it a battle of sorts, the armies are strong on both sides, and fight in the center

That specific picture seems to say that there is a higher demand, i.e. more people want to buy than want to sell
>>
>>2303823

so on the left for example, where the x axis goes to 185...does that mean a bunch of people have a buy order in @185 sats? and those ordered wont be fulfilled until the price drops to there?

so when people talk about buy/sell walls....are they referring to steep places in the chart where a lot of bids/asks are in at a specific price?

if so, how do i tell which kind is bad? like, if im trying to buy, is a sell wall bad? or a buy wall? what do i need to look out for?
>>
>>2303782
Where is this?
>>
>>2303942

click "order book" at the top after select any coin on bittrex
>>
>>2303942
Bittrex or Poloniex, each coin has one
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.