[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying a house and securing a loan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: www.usnews.com.jpg (119KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
www.usnews.com.jpg
119KB, 970x647px
Hey /biz/. I'm currently in the market for purchasing a new home with the intention of flipping it and renting it out to people. However, I've been applying on Trulia and Zillow, but have been told up front from realtors that they aren't going to take me seriously until I get preapproved from a loaner. Whats the next step? Should I just call a bunch of Wells Fargo consultants and see if I can take out a loan from them before I continue the house search?
>>
>>2303676
>flipping it and renting it out to people

you will get in trouble if you try to rent it out after you flip it
>>
Do you have money for a down payment? Good credit score? Job history? Talk to a handful of lenders and discuss different programs and types of loans they offer. Don't be lazy and just click the ads on zillow. Go read real estate forums and learn how this shit works.
>>
>>2303845
Can you clarify this statement. When you buy property, you can do whatever you want with it. Why would you get in trouble for this?
>>
>>2303927
If you flip the house, it's no longer your property. You can't rent something that doesn't belong to you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.