[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the hell is going on with Waves lately? just the same 5% pump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: waves.png (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
waves.png
8KB, 200x200px
the hell is going on with Waves lately?

just the same 5% pump n dump over and over and the stagnation is real, even though the tech, dev team and idea is solid as fuck

why isnt it slowly growing?
>>
>>2300269
Let me guess, you bought it yesterday and are wondering why it hasn't 100x'ed yet.

Fucking newfag.
>>
>>2300285
Kek
>>
be patient nigger, just lease that shit in your wallet and buy the dip
>>
>>2300285
im waiting for the dip but it isnt coming and you cant tell the fuck is going on with this coin
>>
>>2300359
buy. hold. wait a year. sell.

10xing is literally that easy.
>>
$100 Coin easily. Great Tech, great blog posts with constant updates, great mobile wallet on iOS AND Android. Not to mention Sasha Ivanov(creator) has met with Putin and is on councils with Vitalik. Don't bet against Russia. They were the true victors in WWII.
>>
>>2300269
fucking dumbass. it's up 5x since I bought it just over a month ago.
>>
>>2300269
Pump group that pumped this coin is planning an exit.
>>
>>2300894
proofs pls, I can believe it though.
>>
I don't think so..theres a ton of updates for this platform all the way into next year.
>>
>>2300269
that's call accumulation till the next pump. Look at any heavy rise. Before the rise, there's a period of up and down. Not significant but enough to shake out the people
>>
Which nodes do you guys lease out to?

Ive been using wavesnode.net. 100% payout for waves and 85% for Ripto, Mercury, MRT, etc
>>
>>2300285
Literally me
>>
>>2301193
I used the WavesGo one but I don't even understand this shit very well. Should I switch to your node?
>>
dear waves, you have exactly 48 hours to moon, or im dumping your ass
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.