[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Digicucks a mess? Or should I finally buy in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: le digiboit faec.jpg (156KB, 1650x500px) Image search: [Google]
le digiboit faec.jpg
156KB, 1650x500px
Is Digicucks a mess? Or should I finally buy in?
>>
Meme triangle never lies.
>>
>>2300182
maybe so, but what does it actually say?
>>
>>2300222
will likely rise again
>>
>>2300170
People are accumulating it cheaply before the moon tomorrow
>>
File: ssjdgb.png (35KB, 478x643px) Image search: [Google]
ssjdgb.png
35KB, 478x643px
Give her your energy!!!
>>
>>2300363
going to put 0.12 BTC in it
>tfw not a nodigicuck anymore
>>
>>2300378
Congratulations! You're in a community now, and by next week it will be a gated one!
>>
The cycle of stupidity of nondigi losers is sad and hilarious

>I'll wait for the dip
>DGB doubles
>is this a good coin? should I buy in?
>DGB doubles
>it's going to crash
>DGB doubles
>lol it's just a shitcoin meme
>DGB doubles
>I'll wait for the dip to buy in
>DGB doubles
>is this a good coin? should I buy in?
>DGB doubles
>>lol it's just a shitcoin meme
>DGB doubles

buy in now, it's going to 50 cents in a month you fucking retards. don't you know anything about investing?
>>
>tfw dgb will be 5000 sats soon
>>
>>2300290
thank you. been lurking a while. hear all the phrases, but some arent typical shares and stocks talk. meme triangle is something from here
>>
>>2300378
You may want to put more in. Every dollar you put in right now you will get 20 back in under 6 months.
>>
>>2300395
You reckon it's worth it to move 1-2 ETH into this as well? I-it's not at an ATH anymore so not a bad time to buy in, r-right?
>>
>>2300400
Yeah I know tf, so glad I got in before that last moon and the next one, see you at the top
>>
>>2300400
What a selective memory you have...
To forget all the times it did dip, hell it dipped 50% once
>>
>>2300408
isn't it actually quite universal? it's just a triangle pattern. I need to read up on more patterns, though some appear quite intuitive.
http://www.investopedia.com/university/charts/charts5.asp
>>
this is gonna be the longest fucking week ever
>>
>>2300429
It's your money but I moved 300 iconomi to buy more today if that helps you decide man
>>
I think its going to dip hard on the news day
>>
>>2300458
probably not called meme triangle though. With the pic it makes sense. You can see corrections etc after a mad increase and so on
>>
>>2300456
Because it went up like 300%?
A fair trade off. Obviously its stable now, which can only mean its going upwards.
Especially near june 9
>>
>>2300456
And what a retarded way of thinking you have...
>dips 50% once oh no
>has gone up 1900% in under a month
>one minor correction is a catastrophe abandon ship
>>
If you like staying on earth as a pleb then I suggest not to buy.
>>
>>2300603
God how can you faggots be so fucking frustrating? I never said anything about abandon ship you blind idiot. Fuck, you guys really only see what you want to see and remember what you want to remember.
You were talking about how its stupid for people to wait to buy the dip, as if the coin is constantly going up and not dipping all the fucking time.
No one said anything about catastrophe or abandon ship you just stuffed those words in my mouth. Why? I have no fucking clue why you'd do it. Maybe you're fucking delusional.
Who's going to make more money? The guy who buys in at an ATH of 900 sat or the person who waits and buys the dip at 440 sat a week later?
>>
>>2300743
>>2300603

we are all autists here, we dont cannibalize our own kind
>>
it was all a joke guys it's breaking the other way :^)
>>
>>2300743
The issue is that one time, it's not going to dip. Who the fuck cares if you're missing 300 sat dips... if it doubles or triples, which it has before frequently, you lose ALL your gains. You don't try to "buy dips" for a coin like DGB. It's a long term investment and a future top 5 coin. THINK.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.