[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would happen if I put 50 bucks into the top 10 coins on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1493176827148.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1493176827148.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
what would happen if I put 50 bucks into the top 10 coins on bittrex? would that be smert?
>>
Or you could put it all in VTR and make an easy 100% gain
>>
File: red_lambo.png (48KB, 1143x271px) Image search: [Google]
red_lambo.png
48KB, 1143x271px
pic related
>>
Or put it into SEC now and make 400% gains.
>>
I'll list out all of the coins that are great longterm holds if you just wanna put money into them and leave.

They are great longterm holds because they have a future ahead of them (reserve currency/technology that serves a purpose) and aren't just pump and dump shitcoins that people are betting on even though they aren't viable for the future.

1. ETH
2. BTC
3. WAVES
4. GNT
5. ARK
6. REP
7. STRAT
8. SWT (Maybe)

You should really just put your money in these 7. And 8 if you want to play a bit more risky.

GL Anon.
>>
no, just choose 2 or 3 coins and put money into them. My tipps are Bean, Sia, RDD
>>
>>2299917
This if you wanna play short-term risk reward.
>>2299899
This if you wanna play long-term make money no matter what in the future.
>>
>>2299899
Interesting list, do you base these on current momentum or just faith in the devs, tech, etc?
>>
>>2299899
plZ cum back anon, why do you prefer these coins?
>>
File: 1496693604892.png (580KB, 1598x604px) Image search: [Google]
1496693604892.png
580KB, 1598x604px
>>
>>2299983
>>2300200

Sorry, was eating lunch. Yeah, well I don't put any money into coins on momentum, I put too much money in to daytrade or even weektrade, I have enough anxiety IRL to deal with that even if I made a bunch of money.

I put my money in those coins because of faith in the devs, tech, and solutions. BTC and ETH are self explanatory, and the other coins are what i'm planning on holding for at least 6 months - 2 years. They are from (what i've seen and researched) the coins on the market at the moment that have the most actual use in the real world in the future, and have the most solid teams behind them.

Here's some examples of what i'm talking about:
WAVES - This coin potentially will see one of the biggest increases of every other I have listed other then ETH. Good active team behind it, and what it provides is extremely promising.

GNT - Long term holding Golem is like long term holding AI. It's going to be huge in the future, their litterally building a supercomputer, you have no idea how many uses this could have, and this is could probably be my number 1 long term hold if their dev team were more transparent and active in the community.

REP - Great active dev team, promising premise. Have you seen that site where you can bet on politics that got famous in 2016? Predicit? Well, this is basically that but even bigger. People love betting, and not only does this take from most of the betting markets that other crypto currencies are trying to dip their hands into (mostly sports) it literally takes all of them. This is a great long term hold just because of the dev team alone, but also banking on humans natural instinct to love gambling.

At the end of the day, it's your choice anon, you don't have much money so you really have to chose, daytrading risky things to try and double your money, or putting in your money into coins like I listed and holding for months until they go huge. I suggest holding long and adding more money every paycheck.
>>
>>2300487

If it isn't too much of a problem, what gives Strat its potential?
>>
>>2300487
How confident are you in this?

I've been on this board for like 2 days and yours is the first post I've with actual reasoning.

I'm about to put 15k into cryptos and I think I'll go with the ones you suggested.
>>
>>2300487
Those are some great points anon. I am not a trader myself and have always preferred to hold as it is the safest way to invest.

Thank you very much for your insight.
>>
>>2300487
Wouldn't quantum computing make a worldwide supercomputer pointless?
>>
As smert as buying high and selling low
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.