[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to handle defective product claim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1495616326393.jpg (40KB, 543x474px) Image search: [Google]
1495616326393.jpg
40KB, 543x474px
I was in the ER last night because I had a freak accident where my glasses lens spontaneously cracked and sprayed little pieces of glass into my eye. They did this shortly after I put them on and through no fault of my own. Luckily the ER doctor was able to get all the pieces of glass out, but I'm wondering where I should go from here.

Do I file a lawsuit against the manufacturer, and if so, how do I do this? I need advice.
>>
File: 1493046072180.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1493046072180.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
Bump. What's so bizzare is that the lenses are made of some kind of polycarbonate material specifically so that they don't do this, and the manufacturer must have really fucked up somehow. I think my eye should heal, but it really did a number on it.
>>
Jesus, this cryptoshit is out of control
>>
Bump. Looking for advice on how to proceed.
>>
post a pic of glsses and lenses, ill help
>>
>>2300366
lulz
>>
File: DSC_0077.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0077.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>2300857
It's so fucking bizarre. There was this liquid stuff on either side of the crack last night and when I poked it with my finger some of it got rubbed into the crack. That made the crack get really faint, and I just checked them and now the crack is totally gone like it repolymerized or something. Like what the actual fuck. Now I have no proof and it sounds like I'm bullshitting.

I guess there's still the ER report, but is that enough?
>>
now put the lens in the pooper and snap a picture with a timestamp.
post it.
i'll help then, i know how you gan get them.
>>
>>2301158
Oh fuck off
>>
Wait a sec this thread isn't about cryptos.
>>
>>2301195
rude.

don't you want gainz?
>>
>>2301100

Another Op Liar...
>>
>>2301389
Fuck, I know. I don't know wtf happened last night. The ophthalmologist dyed my eyes and said she saw bits of something, and it sure as fuck looked like a crack to both me and my gf, but the fact they've magically repaired themselves overnight has me questioning my own sanity.
>>
File: Ergo.gif (101KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
Ergo.gif
101KB, 425x425px
Contact the manufacturer directly and inform them of what has happened

Mention that you are planning to tell your lawyer and take legal action but DO NOT DIRECTLY MENTION any money/compensation claim etc.

>wait for a reply from the manufacturer

In the meantime look around for cheap compensation claims firms without high fees and commission rates
>>
Youll get a shit across your neck if youre in europe.
Stuff like this only really works in america
>>
Glasses are old and will soon tank.
Everyone buy into contacts, they're mooning soon!
>>
>>2301708
haha nice one shill
but i think /biz/ knows better to fall for your p&d scamcoins
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.