[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. 5k in bancor, 5k in tezos 2. 10k in bancor, 0 in tezos Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Stefan.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Stefan.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
1. 5k in bancor, 5k in tezos
2. 10k in bancor, 0 in tezos

Which of these seems like a better idea with the updated rules of Bancor ICO? Will be holding for 6 months minimum
>>
All in on bancor. Stroke that cock for Galia boyo.
>>
>>2298849
10k in gun to kill self.
>>
>>2298849
Tezos is a good project but I really hate the way they are doing the ico

I think all in Bancor will yield you the best return.
>>
>>2298849

Burger, can't just do the bitcoin suisse buy in.

So when it ICO's, I have a wallet setup with 20 eth to try and get in, but I am reading other posts saying it will probably cost 15 eth in gas to have any hope of transaction getting through.

those odds sound terrible, will probably try with reasonable gas and then just buy on whatever exchange it lands on(does anyone know?)
>>
>>2299124
You haven't heard the news? It is open for one hour regardless of payment cap. Its value will be much diminished though, possibly to the point of a loss
>>
>>2299123
Can you explain more?
>>
>>2298930
>>2299123
yeah I really feel like both could be huge, but Bancor is probably the way to go. What about people concerned that they might raise like $200million now?
>>
File: DILUTED.png (48KB, 156x160px) Image search: [Google]
DILUTED.png
48KB, 156x160px
Tezos is a shitshow in the making.

>uncapped ICO that's going to be bought by every retard who missed Ethereum and think it's going to be Ethereum 2.0 (it's not)
>uncapped ICO hyped by a billionaire
>uncapped ICO hyped by a billionaire who pockets the pump through a private company that gets both some of the raised $ and some of the XTZ
>governance system is a bit silly, might not even be beneficial at all
>ethereum has a first mover advantage in smart contracts and significant traction
>ethereum is also moving to proof of stake
>ethereum is already working on formal verification
>formal verification does not mean there will be no bugs or something
>founder's a bit bitchy about things and doesn't seem to know how to handle PR
>delayed ICO for "legal reasons"
>delayed ICO mere days before it just so when Bitcoin-Suisse finally started the onboarding for normie-CEO-fiatcucks to dilute you even more
>>
>>2299562

I hadn't heard/seen this. source? i'm on the telegram group but didn't see this.
>>
>>2299909
Go to /biz/ catalogue.
search for "bancor"
>>
>>2299798
yeah these are some good points. alright I'm going hardcore bancor. Fuck it yolo lambo pump dump moon
>>
>>2299798
Why are these coins ruining there brand before it even begins ? Do they just cash out at the beginning and fuck off with everyones money ?

>MUH UNLIMITED TOKENS
>MUH UNLIMITED SALES
>MUH COIN FOR THE PUBLIC

fucking (((sad)))
>>
>>2298849
Bancor is going to destroy crypto trading. This, all of this will be gone. Because jews can't bear to see anyone but them succeed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.