[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Missed the eth rocket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

This was me over a year ago.
I was hyped about eth when it was £5.79 a share.
Was 17 with 0 income.
18 now still with 0 income, I've missed out on so much.
Still a no coiner
I can prove not inspect element if tell me how
>>
>>2298586
PS i know its a currency not a stock
Forgive the miss use of terminology
>>
anon, i've lost out on gains of that magnitude in the past two weeks and i grieve over it every day. it ain't too late to get in the game until the bubble starts popping. just wait for the next correction.
>>
You don't need to prove shit because theres millions of people just like you who talked the talk but didnt/couldnt walk the walk. It's nothing special.
>>
>>2298586
>be a living sane human being
>be a no coiner

pick one
>>
>>2298618
Thing is I was ready to go in and commit, thing is I had no capital and am not from the richest background.
I don't even get an allowance.
Hoping to get an internship or job after school is finished
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (81KB, 605x430px)
Untitled.jpg
81KB, 605x430px
what if i told you ethereum is not the last rocket this market will see
>>
>>2298586
Look you haven't missed out. There's coins out there now worth pennies that will one day be worth 100s. It's far from a science to find, buy and hold those coins but it's possible. Just gotta get some wedge together and throw some cash at coins and hope it sticks.
>>
>>2298637
>>2298629
I'm going to be a wage cuck this summer and build up the money I need to start investing and trading. Blows my mind when people my age spend their entire paychecks on a couple pair of shoes
>>
>>2298636
yeah buy into the meme coin that just got pumped 100.000%

that shit is in for a major correction

i will buy some when it crashes to 40-50 cents tho
>>
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN

You can still make it buddy.
>>
>>2298586
Op you suck. Ive been working and living on my own since 16. Im 24 now and have supported myself all of those 8 years. Its not fukin hard if you need cash do what you gotta do fking work for old heads doing chores fking work under the table in construction fking do anythung sell weed fking do something i hate seeing this shit of 0 income what do you do suck your parents tits like fk its not hard to fking get a mcyds job. Its not hard if you arent a lazy piece of shit. Jesus christ fking do something make the fucking changes you want and start doing something. Offer a service post adds do something fk. I went from homeless to fuking buying my own car and having my own apartment. Stop making excuses and do something you neet.
>>
>>2298634
nigger what is stopping you getting a part time job now, like work in a shop or wash cars or whatever, you are lacking the sheer determination and willpower to succeed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.