[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS GOI DOWN IM LOSIN MONEY DO I SELL OR HODL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1.png (16KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
16KB, 1000x1000px
ITS GOI DOWN
IM LOSIN MONEY

DO I SELL OR HODL
>>
Hold idiot
>>
>>2297509
please, buy high and sell low so that your money can go back into the ponzi scheme

you never

ever

stop holding
>>
>>2297509
sell to me please
>>
File: swarmcitydev.jpg (35KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
swarmcitydev.jpg
35KB, 460x460px
>>2297509
BUENO
>>
sell, dont be stupid.
>>
>>2297509
please sell thank u
>>
>>2297509
GOTTA BUY THAT DIP MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>2297509
Whose logo is this?
>>
>>2297766
SWAG CITY
>>
>>2297766
Swarm city, newfag
>>
>>2297783
>>2297784
Thanks for the spoonfeed! I really do appreciate it
>>
It's a dumpster fire of a project, but in the current market it should still pump to a new ATH before mid june
>>
>>2297866
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>2297975
Everything.

It's an objectively inferior jack-of-all-trades product that's trying to compete with literally fucking everything.

Why would anyone use this trash when they could use vastly superior existent products that also don't require the purchase of a fucking shitcoin to use?
>>
>>2298222
>trying to FUD swarm
Get real nigger, you obviously don't even know what it is
>>
Lol pretty bad FUD

SWARM is going to be Craigslist on steroids.

That's all you need to know.
>>
>>2297509
sell me your cheap SWT
i need money for my 2nd lambo!
>>
File: 1404636403782.png (82KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1404636403782.png
82KB, 441x411px
>>2298594
>durr why would anyone use that sleek-as-fauck app by that billion dollar corp to do $foo and pay with my CC when I could type some retarded hashtag into a dog-shit messenger then wait around for a homeless pajeet to rape and kill me and pay for the privilege with a shitcoin I can only acquire through a sketchy exchange by trading for it with BTC??!??
>>
>>2298594
>i'm gonna wait to get approved on an exchange to buy bitcoin
>then i'm gonna transfer bitcoin to bittrex
>then i'm gonna place an order for swt
>then i'm gonna open my phone webbrowser and place a request for a ride

OR

uber
>>
>tfw you listened to the shill and bought under 100k

:D
>>
>>2298920
If that's the way you see it, you're in for a big surprise you clueless nigger.
>>
File: 1417659447158.jpg (7KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
1417659447158.jpg
7KB, 185x273px
>>2299621
that's the way it is, retard

they're trying to compete in mature, saturated markets, with an inferior jack-of-all-trades product, while requiring their users pay with a fucking shitcoin

there is literally nothing promising about this garbage
>>
>>2300164
Someones an Uber fanboy. kill yourself. Uber isn't shit and they're going down, and so are you. Cuck.
>>
SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>2298625
This so much, it's not just a fucking taxi app. It's an interface for business transactions with a social marketing twist.
Normies are gonna eat this up.

The only hurdle is the aquisition of tokens for normies, and that is where they are focusing their attention.
>>
It feels like the 2016 election all over again. Swarm City is Trump and the critics are Hillary and her supporters. We all know who won in the end.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.