[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basic Attention Token

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: navi-bat.jpg (89KB, 286x435px) Image search: [Google]
navi-bat.jpg
89KB, 286x435px
Why are you not getting into one of the biggest Tokens of the year? It's a key feature and part of the platform Brave, which is the BEST and fastest browser out there. Brave runs on the Ethereum network, and it shields you from shitty virus riddled ad's and pays you to use their fucking amazing browser. You'd have to be literally retarded not to buy it and have iron hands right now. This is probably one of the last chances your going to have to get on this train before it flies to the moon. I'm holding 5400, and think you should too before it's too late.
>>
Spotted the bagholder that just heard of Bancor's ICO details. Get fucked.
>>
Bought a few today. Down about 5% so meh. Will wait.

Are they super new? Graphs don't go back very far
>>
>>2297068
Nobody wants to use a browser where you can't block the ads.

I still put $100 in but I'm not expecting greatness.
>>
>>2297085
You'd have to be retarded to think that Brave browser is going to fail, and this key piece of infrastructure is going to be useless.
>>
Hahaha BAT was a scam ico. Whales ruined it and its tainted worst than DASH.

Enjoy your bags
>>
>>2297106
You can block the ad's actually. There's 3 default values for it. 'Regular Ad's', 'Brave Sponsored Ad's', and 'Adblock'. Honestly the internet takes money and even sites that we like to use. I'd rather have the 'Brave Sponsored Ad's' and help pay the sites that I actually care about, than have to deal with obtrusive ad's that destroy user experience. I'm strictly speaking from my Web Development experience, and I'm a professional in my field.
>>
>>2297121
Definitely not a scam, if you knew anything about the technology behind it you would understand that it's people getting currency to pay for ad's before it's released to the general public you twit.
>>
>>2297121
>literally doubled yesterday

Shut up and buy, it's expected to hit polo by Friday. After that it's at least reaching 1$ when the normies get a hold of it
>>
>>2297208
Bittrex has had it since Saturday night.
>>
>>2297842
And it doubled in price. Guess what happens when it gets to polo?
>>
>>2297883
I'd say it's bound to double again, mot are expecting 0.00038 btc by the end of the month.
>>
>BRAVE
>best browser

shilling is supposed to be subtle mate
>>
>>2297903
I'm pretty sure it will get to 1$ before the dumping begins. It's currently impractical due to relatively low volume but when it hits polo and the hype starts they will probably slowly start unloading.
>>
>>2297068
brave is the biggest botnet browser out there
bat = bag
>>
>>2298055
https://www.slant.co/versus/2550/16094/~chrome_vs_brave
Here's something by Slant, but if you want Google to harvest all your data and make you a literal product I guess that's fine.
>>
>>2297103
Yeah they are new. Hit bittrex late this saturday.
>>
>>2297121
This to be honest, the dream of getting rich off this isn't happening three people ruined it for everyone. No one is going to get rich off the exchange price and especially considering Bancore is coming out
>>
>>2298549
Educate me on how this was ruined and why Bancore as a technology is changing it?
>>
>>2298549
Bancore's website fucking sucks, it looks like a god damn scam.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.