[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KidsCoin (KIDS)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: only-K.png (33KB, 1374x1374px) Image search: [Google]
only-K.png
33KB, 1374x1374px
If you hate money, just go on scrolling down, nothing to see here...

To everyone who missed the recent MOON pump and also every other 1 sat coin skyrocketing, there still couple of seats left in the KIDS rocket!

KidsCoin is listed on yobit since yesterday, currently at 3 sat.
If you are looking for a <10 sat coin to moon easily, consider the necessity of low walls, which, in the case of KIDS are almost all way below 1BTC. It would only take an increased Volume of 6 BTC of investmens into this KIDS rocket to take off and get 5x gains.

But hey, you can call this another shitcoin, if you do not like free money. There's even more: unlike other shitcoins like MOON, KIDS actually has a meaningful buisness plan behind the coin. Check it out!
>>
>>2296954
no no, this is for sure a shitcoin, but it is going to the moon!
>>
So do you like to buy kids huh?
*throws him in jail
>>
>>2297008

It will. Everyone here doubted MOON to go above 3 sat, and where are we now?
>>
>>2297008
You could call every coin shitcoin a month ago, do you really want to miss out

Just buy and hodl
>>
>>2296954
What kind of business plan are they proposing? Trading kids in the black market?
>>
It is just a matter of time for KIDS to moon, eventually most of 1 sat will be pumped. Just take a look at the recent couple of weeks.
>>
>>2297095
I just bought a bunch at 3 sat. Looking to sell around 10 or 15 depending on walls
>>
>>2296954
Does this coin even have a use?
>>
>>2297146
>A tool that empowers students to teach themselves about money and saving in the classroom.

This is, unlike for most of the >1000 sat coins currently being traded here and having vague and sketchy as fuck whitepapers, an actual purpose and meaning for a crypto project.
>>
>>2297151
polehole.com isn't working
Is it poleholexxx or .net or something
>>
where can I buy this
>>
>>2297008
>>2297146
>>2297187
You guys are horrible af.

KIDS is legit AFAIK and has active devs. Their goal is to teach children financial management and teach them how to use the technology. They also plan to use it as a currency for school supplies.
>https://twitter.com/kids_coin
>http://kidscoin.co.nz/
But using this coin just for PnD is just so sad. It's worth the hold and see how much they have improved the coin in a year.
>>
>>2297312
Yobit

PnD incoming
>>
>>2297326
Every coin has to start somewhere. Verge once also was at 1 sat, and If I had mentioned it here like 2 months ago you guys would have laughed at me as well. Just saying.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.