[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had anyone actually sold a coin and have it turn out to be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2099.jpg (70KB, 552x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2099.jpg
70KB, 552x367px
Had anyone actually sold a coin and have it turn out to be a good decision in the long term? I.e it tanked 6 months ago and never recovered to go above previous ATH
>>
>>2296210
POSW. That's literally the only one.
>>
I bought DGB at 190 and sold at 200 but I transfered it on RDD. It was at 6-7 and now it's at 129 so in the end, I did a good thing.
>>
>>2296239
Same, seemed to be going in the right direction lately but still lost 400 dollar now.

Holding it to the grave though
>>
File: IMG_2094.png (117KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2094.png
117KB, 750x1334px
>>2296239
I hold POSW too, I'm HODLing I think it will go above ath in a couple of months.
>>
>>2296210
sold golem a few days ago. the market for it is jusst too small
>>
>>2296304
That's a short term good decision of course but say in like a month. It will probably be in profit again.
>>
Sold $300 of DGB bought at 660 right before the moon mission. Also sold XVG two days too early.
>>
>>2296312
it might but i don't know who will use it. when i first bought in i was naive and was thinking about all the VR and biological research etc. but then i realized they have no plans for zero-kknowledge computing
>>
File: PLANKTON.png (167KB, 597x639px) Image search: [Google]
PLANKTON.png
167KB, 597x639px
>>2296210
Plankton (FOOD) was an IPO scam I got in on, I still feel bad about someone buying them from me and have avoided scams since.
>>
File: mintcoin.png (38KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mintcoin.png
38KB, 200x200px
>>2296431
And Mintcoin
>>
File: dogecoin.png (110KB, 336x335px) Image search: [Google]
dogecoin.png
110KB, 336x335px
>>2296445
And Dogecoin
>>
>>2296210

sold XRP at 19800 sats. nearly got fomo'd into buying back in.
>>
>>2296210
We'll I bought RDD at 7, sold 1/3 at 21 and the rest at 14. I'm not going to worry about it though because this all comes down to what's making you the most money today. I'm not going to feel bad missing a 100% jump on something I used to own if I would have missed several other jumps waiting for it to happen.
>>
>>2296210
Litecoin
>>
>>2296507
This, sold at 30, 28, and 25. Buy in price was about 13 on average.
>>
I had 1.5 BTC a few months ago and decided to put 0.5 BTC on ETH... that worked out for me.
>>
>>2296278
You poor soul.

I jumped off the sinking ship a few days ago; you do know they're removing every coin from the site except BTC, LTC and POSW right?

That means:

>they will no longer be an exchange
>there will no longer be the ability to stake
>there will be no more monthly dividends
>there will be no more faucets

And now the admin is saying they're going to try to make POSW a "method of payment" instead. Fucking kek.

The devs are literally retarded and blew the whole project.
>>
>>2296210
Sold:
-Ripple in april 30 when t rised 20% (but it was the beggining)
-Sold RDD the first time it touched 17sats (bought at 6sats)
-Sold mooncoin at 2 sats(bought at 1)
-sold XVG at 21 sats the first time it reached it now fucking look at this fucking peace of shit over 200
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.