[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you people think you're doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1493093636527.jpg (158KB, 614x978px) Image search: [Google]
1493093636527.jpg
158KB, 614x978px
This is exactly like the new stock market, which means the feds are going to come and rape your gains. You guys are raising red flags, its a public internet forum. Anyone can see whats going on. This money is going to feed back into the regular economy. What are you guys doing? This is not good. Stop.
>>
No.
>>
File: IMG_1606.jpg (89KB, 693x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.jpg
89KB, 693x630px
Id imagine people pay their taxes.
>tfw short term gains tax rate is the same as income tax rate
Taxation is theft
>>
File: c4jt321.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310KB, 580x282px
>>
>>2295661
I don't think anyone of consequence actually comes here, or if they do, it's not to do anything
>>
>>2295661
I'll have you know that I identify as tax-free and to say otherwise is offensive and makes you worse than Hitler. Taking my sick gainz only makes you marketophobic so stop oppressing me! Its 2017 for fucks sake!
>>
>>2295661

>trade crypto
>file a capital gains tax form when you cash out
>pay your tax

completely legal bro.

americans get cucked tho since they have to indicate every transaction that took place.
>>
>>2295661
>paying taxes on crypto
lel
>>
how are the feds going to take my decentralized encrypted gains from me that are stored in a cold wallet offline?
>>
>>2297023
so whats the easiest way to avoid them without the hassle of setting up a company outside the country? I'd imagine selling them for cash only on localbitcoin wouldnt leave a paper trail.
>>
>>2297062
cash out through darknets maybe?
>>
>>2296040
No we don't.

What form are we supposed to use? What's the tax code section and subsection? How would you suggest one file "every" trade? How much do you think the IRS has to pay someone to review the ledgers of daytraders?

The IRS gives 0% fucks-APR until you are being audited. It's always been that way. You declare it and they only investigate if there's a large discrepancy.
>>
>>2297062
Just hold until btc is the mainstream money for everything.
>>
>>2297124
Honestly if you're trading small amounts of BTC- under 10k, I wouldn't even bother with taxes

The IRS goes after the big fish
>>
>>2296040
How many times does this have to be debunked?
>>
>>2297672

someone debunk it for us please, im under the impression its true.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.