[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honest thoughts on fake gold?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1398477984989.jpg (437KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1398477984989.jpg
437KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>2294046
Crypto is impossible to fake.

Gold is a shit investment.

>bought 2 pamp suisse bars back in the day
>needed cash fast
>went to a gold buyers
>they told me they needed to test them
>they would have to take them out of the blister pack to do so destroying part of the value
>they would only give me 70% of spot
>told them to fuck off and sold them to a japanese person on ebay for a loss

If it was bitcoin i would have my money in 1 hour
>>
>>2294046
what are you gona do with it ? Its not that hard to test.
>>
it will eventually catch up to you and you'll go to jail
>>
>>2294074
read >>2294066
they would have to take it out of the packaging to test it. if you sell it someone who intends to put it away as an investment then its easy money.
>>
>>2294080
"sir i had no idea it was fake i was also scammed" not hard, faggot.
>>
>>2294090

they will ask you to show proof of where you bought it and how much you paid
>>
File: remove-collectivists.png (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
remove-collectivists.png
98KB, 960x960px
>>2294046
It's fake and if you try to scam people you deserve a swift death, you fucking commie.
>>
>>2294066

>he treats gold like Star Wars action figures
>>
>>2294098
Ok
I paid $1500 at a flea market in cash
Good luck tracking that
>>
>>2294066
if you live near a city find out where the jewelry quarter is most of the time they will give you 99% of spot rate although if you sell it on ebay you will make a lot more money, dont go to shitty little jewelers they will rip you off like fuck
>>
>>2294568
> shitty little jews they will rip you off like fuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.