[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIGIBYTE ??? WHY???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Prismatic-3D-Question-Mark.png (316KB, 1654x2252px) Image search: [Google]
Prismatic-3D-Question-Mark.png
316KB, 1654x2252px
Digibyte??? Can you please explain to me why this is growing so fast. I do not see any tech worth this raise in price.

Thank you
>>
>>2293727
PnD
>>
>>2293727

Because the cult formally known as "Digibros" has formed an entire collective whos main goal is getting this motherfucker to $1 as soon as possible.
>>
>>2293737
Additionally these "Digibros" are known to publicly "Digibro fist" and will shout "Digibros, assemble!" before pumping the Digibytes.
>>
>>2293754

That is crazy guz now is 400 million .. Even for PnD coin that has to be a record right?

So the coin itself has nothing to offer us??
Than down it will come with a big bang (also in a record-breaking way).
>>
File: Naamloos-4.png (113KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-4.png
113KB, 300x300px
VIDYA
I
D
Y
A
>>
Digibyte is now the leading multi-algo coin and could soon be the only multi-algo coin in the top 10. This gives it tremendous resistance against the centralization that is plaguing Bitcoin. That alone is worth a lot.

Combine that with much faster block time, much larger block size limit than Bitcoin, use in the gaming community and you can see why Digibyte has gone up so much.
>>
File: dgb target.png (70KB, 1299x353px)
dgb target.png
70KB, 1299x353px
like my target boys?
>>
Also Digibyte was one of the first coins to implement Segwit.
>>
>>2293825

Why the leading multi-algo coin? Even Myriad has that (and many other coins), how is that different?
>>
>>2293905
>It's the resident myriad shill back yet again
>>
>>2293905

Compare the market cap of Myriadcoin to the market cap of Digibyte. Digibyte could soon be in the top 10. Where does Myriadcoin rank on the list?
>>
>>2293816
No one will play videogames anymore when crypto trading will be normies tier
>>
>>2293938
Why are Digibros so triggered by Myriad?
>>
File: justendme.jpg (55KB, 581x328px) Image search: [Google]
justendme.jpg
55KB, 581x328px
>>
File: 1496626518556.png (27KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496626518556.png
27KB, 480x640px
>>2293905
Myriad doesn't have such a loyal fanbase >>2288483
>>
Anon, you have to think from an marketing perspective. Do you think that apple has the best cellphones in the world? Maybe, maybe not, does it matter though? Do people buy apple because of the tech, or because of the marketing/brand?

Digibyte has the strength of being marketed as the ''gamer'' coin, it's being associated with vidya. Gamers are generally the first people to adopt new technology and vidya literally dominates the youtube scene. Imagine youtubers and people on twitch playing minecraft or other shit earning coins and giving exposure to this shit, imagine the fucking publicity that would bring.

Now, if DGB manages to get hold of the ''gamer coin'' label, one day it be accepted as payment on steam and when that happens my friend, the sky isn't the limit.

In terms of technology you can read on their website or whitepaper.
>>
File: lmao.png (324KB, 862x602px)
lmao.png
324KB, 862x602px
>>2293733
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.