[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PKB PND ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 123.jpg (24KB, 1220x108px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
24KB, 1220x108px
What the hell going on with that shit ?

literally pump n dump ?
>>
wtf going on checl book order
>>
File: 1456292219374.jpg (105KB, 251x414px) Image search: [Google]
1456292219374.jpg
105KB, 251x414px
>>2293360

seeing it at like 24k, watching a youtube video and coming back to see it at like 90k.

Wtf
>>
>>2293411
yeah was moving between 500% to 1500 % every 5 seconds kek
>>
i made 100 euros out of it yesterday if i would keep it overnight i could sell it for around 2k fml
>>
>>2293522
why was your reason in the first place to put money on ?

feeling ?

never heard about this shit coin ever, not even on /biz/
>>
Holy shit man I can't believe it. Should we buy boys
>>
>>2293559
i dont know, it look like it going down and all the whale already sold, i see a guys traped with 63 worth of btc in the last ask book order,

rip to him ithink
>>
>>2293547
I just made 144 euros.. here's the story

I joined a pnd group on slack a while ago, last week they tried pumping it, didn't really succeed because some neets sold too quickly.

I bought some and decided to hold.

I actually had to check if I was tripping or not when I saw the price rise 1000%+ today haha.
>>
>>2293559
>buying after a 1500% pump

Yeah definitely m8, what could go wrong?
>>
earlier today i saw the price moving and thought it was just a tiny pump. didn't think it'd go up 10000%
>>
im up $70 rn, just watch the whale orders and sell accordingly, follow their movements and its easy to make gains
>>
>>2293559
>Literally pump and dump example as is
>Should i buy
>>
>>2293632
if he times it right and is conservative its pretty easy to make profits brah
>>
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>2293547
I saw it as top earning on bitrex when it was around 70% or something up and then i played it smart selling tips buying dips and made 100 from 50 then sold and went to sleep just to wake up and see the massive pump
>>
>>2293703
pump & dump .. that's it I guess.I did make a thread right before the huge pump started. But I doubt that was the trigger.
>>
I mistakenly brought 3500 of them at 4700 (I only wanted to buy a tiny amount, like 500)

Kill me.
>>
>>2293732
isn't that a good thing? unless you meant 47000
>>
>>2293732
>>2293741
lmao youd be stoked if it was a 4700, dont sell yet goy, hold on
>>
>>2293741
yeah 47000.

Just sold it for 47050 to get that money out again.
>>
wonder how long this activity can last, thinking of leaving $50 in overnight and hoping for the best
>>
Where's the group that's pumping this coin? I want in on the dosh.
>>
Sell, it's going down
>>
What the fuck is this coin
>>
if you didnt get in at like 25-30k sat then dont bother boys
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.