[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It literally just hit me. Am I ever going to sell? Will I hodl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0011.jpg (15KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
15KB, 300x225px
It literally just hit me.

Am I ever going to sell? Will I hodl for ever and take my crypto to the grave? How am I supposed to make a profit when I will just get more greedy the more it grows?

Help.
>>
If you make 4million
Sell half
>>
Idiot, you're supposed to slowly take profits out. You don't sell everything, but you take profits out just in case shit hits the fan.
>>
>>2292877
what was your initial goal? You should sell when you reach that rather than constantly changing your goal.
>>
I don't have a goal. I'm holding 8+ alts so each could do different things. I think I will however take profits slowly over time if/when the returns are high enough. I've only invested play money so desu I'd rather lose it than become a regret sob story having sold too early
>>
>>2292877
If you're a true believer than surely you wouldn't ever need to take it out because eventually everyone else will also be using it and you will be of the early adopter ultra wealthy illuminati in the new economy.
>>
>>2293035
>I'd rather lose all my money knowing I could have made millions than make a bit of money knowing I could have made millions
Definitely adding this one to my list of brilliant /biz/ness ideas, right next to "Buy high sell low"
>>
>>2293058
this. wait long enough and you wont have to sell you will use it to BUY.
>>
There's literally no need to sell of you truly believe in the future of Cryptocurrency. As long as you aren't holding meme coins the stuff you hold will only increase in value vs the dollar over time. They only time it's worth selling is to buy physical assets, like if you earned enough to buy a house and still have a lot of Cryptocurrency left over.
>>
File: 1468427812235.jpg (17KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1468427812235.jpg
17KB, 500x313px
>>2293061
Yeah that's a fucking gem of wisdom, holy shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.