[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rent a 4 or 5 bedroom in a central area where students and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (683KB, 655x474px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
683KB, 655x474px
>Rent a 4 or 5 bedroom in a central area where students and young workers live
>Furnish it, set up power and internet, make it look nice and be ready to walk into and live
>sublet the rooms out individually
>$$$$$$$$$$$$

Not sure what the laws are in other countries, but a guy I live with started doing this a year ago, and I started talking to him about it and showing interest about 6 months ago and now he employs me to manage the business. We make about $250/week per house and have 15 houses at the moment

All you need is a drivers license, a tiny bit of money to pay the bond, buy the furniture, general costs etc, and xero and pocketrent, two really easy to use programs to manage it all. I've stopped working for him and am just starting doing it myself now because of a dispute about how much he was paying me. I don't know what it's like in other countries in terms of the culture around sharing houses, and legally if this is allowed, but in Australia it is a fucking goldmine that requires very little money to get started
>>
I'm interested.

But you're just renting the houses right? Then renting out individual rooms?

Do the actual homeowners know about that?
>>
In America it's tricky because we have a lot of minorities that will destroy property and/or sue with discrimination claims if you choose not to rent to them.
>>
Lol that's sub-letting and you'll get fucking reamed for doing it
>>
>>2292788

250 a week.
kek
i make this every day with coins.
are u even trying?
>>
>>2292810
Yep exactly. The real estates and landlord know about it and are fine with it
>>2292832
Yeah wasn't sure how this would work in other countries
>>2292853
It's legal and works well in aus
>>2293022
Multiply that by 15. Also theres risk in coin trading and this is stable as fuck
>>
>>2292832

Same in the UK

My uncle was in renting for about 40 years but is out now due to niggers just smashing everything
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.