[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BTC-ETH/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Lets talk about the big boys. When will I be able to purchase groceries with them?
>>
>>2292078
I think where cryptos will initially shine the most to normies is easy international transfer of funds. This is where you should start off in terms of advantages when you're discussing it. Nobody gives a shit about security, and smart contracts have a ways to before they're widespread.
>>
>>2292078
Idk about groceries, but certainly e-commerce soon
>>
>>2292118
>Nobody gives a shit about security, and smart contracts have a ways to before they're widespread.
But these are what give coins their real value
>>
>>2292118
Are you retarded?

People who care about international transfer are richfags
>>
>>2292362
Those will become more valuable in the future, but as of right now, they won't appeal to the average person

>>2292422
Businesses often have to operate across multiple countries. Suppliers maybe be located in different countries. People have to send money to relatives in poor countries, or for birthdays/gifts. You're too narrow minded. People want a faster and easier way to do this shit.
>>
>>2292495
The average person isn't going to like 10 minute transaction times and ~2% fees on every transaction. That will put them off far more than being able to send to poor relatives overseas.
>>
File: 1496624542483.png (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496624542483.png
11KB, 200x200px
>>2292078
>big boys
Arn't you forgetting bitbean?

x2 the size of bitcoin.
>>
>>2292914
I'm not disagreeing that's shit and should improve but, just have a skim over this article

https://www.engadget.com/2016/11/28/how-cryptocurrencies-will-help-the-poorest-people-in-the-world/

>It's not uncommon for those in developing countries to have relatives in wealthier societies who send them money. For years, they have been at the mercy of services such as Western Union, which charge exorbitant fees. Startups have been forming in various countries that allow their users to send money at a much cheaper rate. A great example is Rebit, which allows its users to send money to the Philippines without a high cost. A US based worker can transfer USD into bitcoins, and their recipient will be able to withdraw the money in pesos. This is incredibly useful for overseas foreign workers and their families, who sent almost $30 billion in 2015.

it will help people in developing countries, it's better than what they currently have.
>>
>>2292942
200k bean hodler here, just made a nice jump in the last few hours.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.