[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagerr Wanring!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Wagerr.png (109KB, 1312x617px) Image search: [Google]
Wagerr.png
109KB, 1312x617px
It looks like Wagerr is going to extend for another 10 rounds. Just a word of warning, they are raising a lot more money than they need for development. The chances of a huge sell off once the coins hit the exchanges is significant. If you don't want to be a bag holder and lose a shit ton of money like the ICO bag holders for Voxel then I wouldn't touch this coin until 2018 when they promise the platform will be full functional!
>>
>>2291931
source you fucking faggot?
oh yeah kys
>>
>pajeet scamcoin
>>
Go to the web site it say's 1-10 rounds. Extension of 20 rounds is in there terms but it can easily be confused since the round table only has 10 rounds on it!

Adding an additional 10 rounds will limit the amount of people who will be willing to buy it once it hit's exchanges a week after the 14th.

This will have a massive sell off like Voxels people lost millions on Voxels ICO
>>
Also the Voxels platform wont be full ready until 2018, this has the mechanics for a massive dump like Library coin and Voxels

Voxels even after the platform launched the ICO bag holders are still in a massive loss
>>
I mean the Wagerr platform not Voxels wont be available till 2018

Plus there bonus is shit 1% bonus on the current round lol. The next 10 rounds the coin will only go up 1 penny. Looks like Wagerr is the only one benefiting off of this ICO and the investers get fucked!
>>
>If Round 10 successfully completes on or before June 14th, the ICO will expand to maximize distribution and capitalization for development. The ICO will extend by no more than 10 Rounds.

just saw that, well fuck me then, thanks anyway anon
>>
No problem just looking out :)
>>
>>2291931

Yeah their reasoning is bullshit.

> If you guys give us money for 10 rounds, we will love to mooch off for another 10 rounds

Just fucking set the budget you require and start building stuff. Show some progress before asking for more money.

Also they couldn't even build the site to scale for peak traffic when the ico began. I have no faith in these guys to ever come up with a working scale-able platform
>>
>>2291931
Guys if you read the website, read about their "value coupling."

From what I can tell, that actually means it's essentially impossible for the coins to go up much in price. They won't go down either, but not up.

Why would you invest in that?
>>
That's exactly my point no point in investing in it now and tying up funds. Better to wait until these guys prove there platform is more than just a pipe dream. A lot of ICO's run off with funds or dump on day 1 of trading
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.