[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on VTorrent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (67KB, 1265x750px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
67KB, 1265x750px
Thoughts on VTorrent?
>>
>>2291794
A gem which /biz/ has bought to my attention
>>
scam, buy bitbean instead
>>
It is a good coin. You get paid for uploading pirate content.

It should go up during the next days. Right now it is searching a support after this pump
>>
If even one part of the tech that is promised can be delivered, this will be an incredibly valuable token. I bought some a few days ago.
>>
I buy every coin /biz/ shill and i'm up a lot.
>>
>>2291794
I think its getting dumped
>>
File: 643458814854131.png (28KB, 397x341px) Image search: [Google]
643458814854131.png
28KB, 397x341px
>bought at 10k
>bought again at 13.2k
>mfw when it's at 9.4k
looks like I'm holding for a while
>>
>>2291892
Enjoy fag holder should have held a real coin like dgb
>>
>>2291892
Yeah, I think we got pumped and dumped friend.
>>
>>2291899
rofl
>>
>>2291892
>>2291903
Question is, hold or sell for a loss? I rather sell for a loss an invest in something else than hold this for days.
>>
>>2291913
I started shilling this coin because I think it has huge potential. It all depends on the dev, though.
>>
Definitely just got pump and dumped but I feel like it'll keep going up the next few days. Just hold.
>>
>>2291892
Same here my dude.

>>2291913
I'd say just hold it. Its very late in the U.S. and still early in Europe. /biz/ never pumps a coin only for a couple hours so I expect this to continue to rise if only for a couple more days
>>
>>2291923
I hope you are right, feels bad though.
Dump happened so fucking fast that I didn't even had time to react.
>>
>>2291892
>also bought in at 13.2
oh well lucky it was only about $30usd worth
>>
It's up again
>>
I'm gonna sell this shit once it gets to 13k, not going near that insane market manipulation, coin goes from 9 to 11 in a matter of seconds and then crashes again.
>>
>>2291913
Looking at this entire situation... It reminds me of Edgeless a week or two ago.
Out of nowhere, discussion comes up, this thread popped up with tons of people talking about it, EDG was also around 8k sat too now that I think about it.
So all of a sudden it's jumps up to around 14k too actually, then falls back down and boom all discussion and everything about it was done and the pump and dump was over. Till now it still hasn't kissed 14k again, I had bought at 12k, and had to sell at a slight loss.

It was such a blitz, came and went like the wind. I've seen EDG mentioned like twice since then.
>>
>>2291985
Well, as if we need more confirmation that this board is getting filled with more and more shills and whales lurking by the day.

In a seriousness now, I think a mod really need to enforce rules about shilling more. I don't mind when an anon makes a thoughtful post/OP saying why he thinks coin X is bad, but OPs like ''X IS GONNA PUMP, MOON MISSION, GET IN GET IN'' are like 90% of the catalog now and need to be deleted. It really hurts the overall quality of the board and turns this into a shill playground. It's getting out of control.
>>
>>2292037
coin X is good or bad*
>>
File: 321.png (45KB, 1828x506px) Image search: [Google]
321.png
45KB, 1828x506px
>>
File: imnotfuckingselling.jpg (23KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
imnotfuckingselling.jpg
23KB, 500x274px
>>2292037
vTorrent will bubble. It serves a purpose. Pays the unsung heroes of the Internet to fucking seed torrents.

HODL or be regretful.
>>
>>2292037
there are no mods on /biz/
>>
>>2292292
This is the problem.We need at least one.
>>
market is manipulated.
there is a bot moving around the position of sell order on bittrex
>>
literally shilled out of nowhere
>>
>>2292263
I know it's too much to expect any of you newfags to any research or know about anything you weren't around for, but this shit has been tried before, and it's failed for the past 4 or 5 years.
>>
>>2291984
You mean like ether going from .1 to .9 thats 10 million satoshi in a matter of seconds?

Ffs mate.

They dont call you palms are sweaty weak ha d spagetti for nothing
>>
>>2292473
.1 to .09 rather
>>
>>2292473
ETH is a established project that had hype and attention since its conception, like if BTC crashed, people would believe in a rise, because the coin is already established and secure. This shit is just a random shitcoin out of 100000 others, it also exists since 2014 and there's others with the same idea. It may go to the moon yes, but it's unlikely, I'll take my chances with something else.

Enjoy bagholding.
>>
why would anyone want this?
torrenting is already free.
>>
>>2292509
>>2292473
Also, remember the saying: Bulls make money, bears make money, but pigs get slaughtered.
>>
>>2292531
Because it can not be taken down like nyaatorrents or extratorrent.
>>
10x within a couple weeks or so, get in, stay in, go do something else while you wait
>>
a great /biz/ coin, its promising so i bought 4000
>>
File: investors.png (33KB, 1252x413px) Image search: [Google]
investors.png
33KB, 1252x413px
>>2293379
new investors and developers, developers, developers, developers

developers, developers, developers, developers
>>
>>2294320
nice OC
>>
>>2294320
no one is developing shit for it tho, just look at the site its shit.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.