[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian Housing Market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18KB, 1280x640px
When is it going to blow up and how big will it be ?
When get I buy 5 houses for the price of one...
>>
>>2288576
Down 10% in GTA (Richmind Hill) in the past month. Its gonna pop hard, we went all in on oil and real estate like mother Russia on oil and gas.
>>
>>2288576
its not going anywhere until the chinks decide to stop moving here.
>>
>>2288576
That's not how it works my man... Interest rates will go up.

However.. we'll see a quick dip in the bank stocks if it "pops" quick.

Watch the bank stock prices and go balls deep on that dip. Collect those divs.

If I hit it with crypto I'm diving the fuck into Canadian bank stocks.
>>
>>2288979
Source?
>>
How possible is it that we hit a $1 CAD = .50 USD?

Should I put all my leaf bucks into crypto?
>>
Is it possible to short the Canadian housing market? Some people made bank off of the US '08 crash, I wonder if this would pose the same opportunity.
>>
>>2289141
Not very likely.
>>
>>2289161
Publicly traded real estate companies are too diversified to short. Too risky.
>>
You faggots don't think the bank of Canada already don't know about that? Why do you think they didn't raise the rates last time?
It will take a long time for them to raise the prime again, mark my words.
Everybody in canada is balls deep on the real state right now.
I live in Ottawa and last month was the best month eva in house sales, most of the houses in the 600-700k range.
If the trudeau jr raises the prime now he will effectively trigger a chain reaction event that will brake the canadian economy in such a way that will take years to rebound.
>>
>>2289161
You can get into REITs when you think the floor has been hit though.
>>
>>2289141
>>2289175
He's right. It's more likely to hit 25 cents

get rid of your CAD now
>>
>>2289260
I see this happening. Especially since Trudeau sold off Canadians gold reserves, and other /pol/ related topics.
Do you guys think there is another housing bubble here in the US? Im seeing homes go for nearly double amount they were last year, and sitting on the market longer, as well as more people renting.
>>
>>2289315
Gold reserves are mostly a meme because Canadian cuckbucks aren't backed by gold. Might as well use it to make nice USB cords. I think only 3% of our money is actual cash. Imagine a crypto that had next to no value but an infinite supply. That's fiat when not backed by anything tangible. Literally a shitcoin. And that's why Gold is valuable because you can hedge against inflation, but it's not needed to back currency so why keep it?

Canadian dollar is going to cash because of our debt crisis. Ontario is in so much debt it boggles the mind. They are going to crash the dollar and start over. That is the only way out of this debt.
>>
>>2288576
never
>>
File: 1493765386540.jpg (160KB, 640x813px) Image search: [Google]
1493765386540.jpg
160KB, 640x813px
>>2289260
ALL INTO CRYPTO
>>
Good, All my debt will become so worthless when CAD dies that ill be able to pay it back with a dodge coin.
>>
File: fad.jpg (28KB, 680x546px) Image search: [Google]
fad.jpg
28KB, 680x546px
>>2289141
>tfw i remember when $1 CAD = $1 USD in 2010-2013
why did kick harper out again??? Trudeau probably won't even legalize weed
>>
>>2290182
Why are you complaining? The lower it goes the better it is for us who work with USD. My best gainz in the business world happen when the CDN tanks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.